Moonspear tell me again how rome burned
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
tagging drogon's girlfriend if you want/have time mar!

@Vela almost being kidnapped from their own borders, even though weeks had passed now since it's occurrence, has kept drogon vigilant upon the borders doubling his patrols. but it is quiet. iliksis has yet to return but drogon isn't sure whether he finds that reassuring or not. he finds the calm and the quiet to be suspicious but tries to enjoy it while peace is their's. he knows it's tentative concept at best, never made to last. still, he sleeps better reinforcing his own patrols. he sleeps better convincing himself that vela's safe. he wraps up his early morning patrol just as the sun begins to peek over the edge of the horizon and takes down a particularly plump rabbit. he'd taken something from one of the food caches when he first awoke so he could get right to his patrol and though he knew he should take this kill to the cache to replace what he took; he didn't. he had other plans for it that involved, if she wanted it and if he could find her, offering it to vela. he sets out in search of her, unsure if she would have risen already or not.
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Wheee <3

Vela had already been awake. She had been sleeping at the secret spot she had her Daddy had. She really liked it there, besides it was time that she would move out of her parents den not that she had been sleeping there that often. This morning she had been watching the sunset from the window in the secret cave before going outside and see if she could practice her attack moves.

She looked up when she heard someone approach. It was Drogon! "Drogon!," she greeted excitedly and then moved towards him. She wanted to greet him with licks under his chin but he was carrying a hare. She stopped before him, sad that she didn't have an excuse to lick him. "For me?," she asked.
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
drogon draws in a soft, uneven breath around the hare clasped betwixt his jaws as his glacial gaze finds vela. though the ansbjørn might never admit it: she leaves him breathless. she's radiant and defiant like the moon on a cloudless, dark night. he plays it cool by smirking around the corpse as she greets him excitedly and closes the distance between them. he lays the hare at his paws, salmon pink tongue draws across his lips to collect any blood that might've smeared there. "maybe," he responds with a coy elusiveness and a casual roll of his shoulders. of course, it's drogon teasing her. they both know that he hunted it for her as it's fresh which lets on that he brought it directly to her. "of course it's for you, ruhtinatar." he noses it towards her with a wily smirk tugging at the edges of his lips. as if he would bring anyone else breakfast in bed, ha! teasing ( and flirting?! ) aside he takes her in more seriously now, a soft furrow to his brow. "are you ok? is your wound healing?" he asks her, not entirely able to help his fretting. he worries because he ...because he cares. a great deal more than he initially thought and not at all in a platonic way.
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela's dark blue eyes roamed over him. She fluttered her lashes a bit, clearly quite charmed by his affection. The idea that he would hunt for her wanted to provide for her was rather, attractive. The female smirked back when he teased her. Vela was certain that it was for her now. Such a tease he was. She grabbed the hare and eagerly sniffed it. It scented extremely fresh, meat-still-warm fresh. Vela showed Drogon a dashing smile.

"Yes. I am fine. I had a few bite marks but they are all closed," she confirmed. She was surprised that she wasn't most shocked about the attack. In fact, it made her far more ambitious to learn how to defend herself. She liked that Drogon saved her this time but next time she wanted to save herself. She wanted to fight with Drogon. "But maybe I shouldn't have said that, because then you won't bring me any food anymore...," she teased him back.
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
drogon watches, pleased, as she takes the hare eagerly and feels himself a little lost for breath at the dashing smile the freckled princess tosses his way. his breath, when he does take one, holds within it a slight hitch and he tries to play it off as smoothly as he can. drogon ansbjørn doesn't get tongue tied or breathless around pretty girls. he just ...doesn't. except clearly vela has that effect upon him. "good," his salmon pink tongue draws across his jowls as she informs him that her bite marks have closed and healed. "that's good." the next male ( or female ) that dared to lay tooth or claw upon vela would not live to see the next day, this he swears. there is part of him that wonders if he shouldn't chase after iliksis. hunt him down in the name of retribution ...but vela is fine and drogon doesn't want to risk endangering her by taking action into his own jaws.

drogon lets out a low, throaty chuckle as she points out that perhaps she shouldn't have told him that because he might not bring her food anymore. his lips twitch as he considers whether he wants to tease her some more or not. "i'll bring you breakfast in bed every morning, if that's what you want. injured or not." he promises, because he wanted to ...all she had to do was ask it of him. there wasn't much drogon could imagine denying her if she asked it of him if he was being honest with himself.
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela quirked up her lips into a smirk. She liked the idea of seeing Drogon every morning with a bonus of having food she could eat as well. "I might take you up on that offer." It boosted her ego quite a bit since it meant the male wanted to take care of her. "Though as you know I can be entirely self-sufficient," she commented to him in return. She liked to think that. She never tested that theory.

Vela started to eat eagerly and made sure to let Drogon know she was really into the pampering and giving her meals. Though she wouldn't really ask for him to do this daily. As she was a warrior princess and totally not at all a very spoiled princess. Vela just thrived on attention and she absorbed it all like a big sponge from everyone that gave it to her.
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
drogon gave his head a soft shake when vela made it a point to remind him that she was entirely self-sufficient. he knew that and her taking him up on his offer of breakfast in bed didn't make her any less independent. he didn't want her to have to rely on him. he wanted her outspoken, he wanted her fiercely independent. he only offered because he wanted to, because he wanted an excuse to see her. not because he felt like he had to provide for her. she could let him spoil her a little bit, at least, if only indulge him. "i know you are," drogon reassures her. "i wouldn't have you any other way." he wanted a girl that would ride or die with him, after all. "i offered because i want to, but also because bringing you breakfast seems like a good excuse to see you every morning." it's the first time that he's admitted ( even subtly ) that he's developing feelings for her and he speaks it nonchalantly, as if it's a fact that's already well known.

discreetly, drogon watches for her reaction to his words, trying to act like it was no big deal that he wants to see her every morning. he likes to think he's smooth but aside from his once crush on her older sister, hydra, he's not sure how to broach the subject of romantic feelings. he only knows that vela often sneaks her way into his thoughts in the most random of times and though she frustrates him at times he looks forward to spending time with her. he looks forward to how she challenges him. it inspires him to keep improving on himself.

drogon's ears cup forth atop his skull and he lets out a small noise akin to the clearing of one's throat. he isn't afraid of her reject per say but that doesn't mean he wants to necessarily face it, if it's coming. "so, what's on your agenda for today?" he asks. drogon is eager to throw himself into work or ...something. his day was clear, at least until his night shift patrol, and while he'd expected to spend some time with her he's prepared to go his separate way if she decides it's better or if she had other plans. drogon almost forgot that charon wanted her to train/patrol with him instead of drogon himself and realizes now, in the silence that follows both his admittance and his question that she might very well have plans to spend time with her father.
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela's breathing hitched lightly. She wasn't breathing that loudly so she was pretty sure that Drogon didn't notice her little hitch in breathing. But she rather liked to hear that he wanted to see her every morning. The young girl showed him a dashing smile. "Then why don't you spend the night with me, then you can see me every morning," she pointed out, clearly flirting with him. The girl wasn't that innocent anymore. She was starting to learn that males could be rather interesting to her. The pedestal her father was standing on was slowly being brought down now she was getting older.

"More fighting lessons?," she sounded hopeful. She wanted to progress. She learned to attack from Drogon, and defense from Hydra and her mother but she wanted to know more. Not only patroling but more fighting moves. Perhaps she was even down to do more some conditioning. 'What types of conditioning can I do to make my fight stamina better?," she wondered.
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
drogon's lips twitch into a ghost of a smile of their own accord at the dashing smile she offers him, his ears cupping forth with interest as she offers him an alternative excuse to see her every morning. admittedly, he liked her's a hell of a lot better than he liked his own. "alright." drogon accepts without a moment's hesitation. "we'll stay in my den, though. it's more than spacious enough for the two of us." the crepuscular cave he calls his 'den' would feel a little bit more complete with her presence. "are you suggesting that we become exclusive?" he inquires. he doesn't mind because he wants that ...he just doesn't want to unintentionally rush her into anything that she may not be ready for. "or just move in together and see how it goes from there?" regardless, that alone made quite a statement. it insinuated that vela and drogon had become velgon; and there was a good chance that her dad might kill him but that was a risk that drogon was willing to take.

"we'll do whatever you want." drogon promises her. an ear twitches when she asks what she can do to condition herself to raise her stamina. "i could think of a few things," he rasps, the glint in his eye was wanton and drogon unintentionally ghosts towards her a few steps. "but if you mean things your father won't skin me alive for? running." drogon had a feeling that charon didn't overly approve of him as a viable spouse ( or anything, really ) for his daughter. under normal circumstance he wouldn't care but when he'd met vela she'd been a daddy's girl and drogon thought ( still thinks, perhaps ) that charon's approval would be important to her.
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela smiled when Drogon agreed. She never shared a den with anyone else but her parents so this was really exciting. However, the Teenager probably didn't understand the full scope of it all. She was starting to show interest in boys but all the other things that came with liking boys were a bit foreign to her. The female quirked up her brows. "Exclusive?," she asked. "Does that mean I will be the only one in your den?," she asked. "Because, then yes," she nodded. She was not going to share Drogon. What was that for kind of silly question?!

"Why would my Daddy skin you alive?," she frowned. She completely missed his sexual innuendo. "My dad sort of likes you. I think. I will ask him," she spoke with a nod. "I don't think he will mind if we do some running, Drogon. You're silly sometimes," she stated, albeit fondly. She then licked over the tip of his nose. She liked that he was taller. She fluttered her eyes for a moment. "Let's do some more warrior training!," she decided.

Charon should totally chat them being intimate. Oh boi. Nice :'D
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
"well, yes," drogon responds to her question about being the only in his den but adds, "but i also meant exclusive like you and i together ...as boyfriend and girlfriend." he clarifies, glimpsing away from her for the briefest of moments. he's not shy and he is sure about her, about what he's starting to feel for her but drogon's no smooth talking casanova. he can be smooth, certainly, but he's just a delinquent teenager sailing into uncharted waters on a moonless night with nothing but the light of a lantern to guide his way. drogon shifts his weight ever so slightly and glimpses back to her where his gaze rests as he waits for her reaction to the clarification he's added to his initial question with a flutter of nerves in his stomach.

drogon smiles to himself as if he's got a secret as his innuendo goes over vela's head and offers her no clarification this time. maybe he stayed closed lipped to infuriate her but mostly he didn't feel like explaining to her what he meant. "i'll tell you later." he promises nonchalantly knowing that he wouldn't. the conversation then switches to charon, naturally, and though drogon doesn't necessarily want to speak about her father he's the one that brought him up and is nevertheless glad that vela's focuses now on a different aspect of their conversation as opposed to his missed innuendo. "don't —," drogon cringes slightly. "— don't ask him. i mean, he barely knows anything about me so he can't really like me." that was drogon's own fault. in his plight to keep himself out of trouble he'd avoided the alpha male as much as he could. he hasn't spent much time with amekaze either but he's talked to her one on one on an occasion, at least. "authority and i ...we don't ...get along," drogon takes a moment's pause to sigh and offer vela a sheepish grin. "and in trying to stay off of his radar i've spent a lot of time avoiding your dad." drogon's candid with her, not wanting to have secrets. "i'll change that. i want you. i want to be with you vela and i know that his opinion matters to you." drogon wanted to do it. for her. the scary part was drogon wasn't sure that there wasn't anything he wouldn't do for her.

she licks the tip of his nose then and drogon lets the heavy truth of their conversation fade away as she decides on warrior training. "defense or offense?" he inquires.
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela slowly tipped her head to the side a bit but then slowly a smile appeared. Boyfriend and Girlfriend? So that means that Drogon was all hers? Vela liked that thought a lot. Vela smirked at him and then nodded. "I'd want to be exclusive," she spoke then, there was no hesitation there in the freckled female's voice. Vela frowned a bit when he said he would explain her later. She kind of wanted it to be explained to her now.

The topic shifted to her father and it didn't seem to be the best topic. He explained that he hadn't been hanging out and weren't very well acquainted. "Well, he is not always authoritative,' she spoke. "I can talk to him for you if you like. If he knows I like you he will accept it," she spoke, being certain of this. Vela knew her father wanted to be happy and if Drogon made her happy then it was a simple equation. She then smiled. "I want to be with your too Drogon."

She chuckled when he sighed. "Such a deep sigh," she murmured. "We can do something fun as well if you don't want to do training," she hummed.

1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
"ok." he murmurs when vela responds that she'd want to be exclusive. soo ...that was it, then? drogon wonders. they were boyfriend and girlfriend? drogon's not good at talking about his feelings ( a trait he no doubt, inherited from his father ). "we're exclusive." he affirms, deep baritone of whisky steeped in smoke a soft rasp as he speaks the words.

vela tells him that her father isn't always authoritative and drogon offers her a soft twitch of his lips into a ghost of a smile. "not to you," the ansbjørn reminds her. "he's your father first and alpha second. he's just my alpha. i don't think i need to remind you that you're his daughter and i'm the boy that lo-—," he chokes on the word, realizing last second what's about to freely tumble from betwixt his lips without the filter between his brain and mouth he's never really bothered to use. "likes you." he doesn't want to scare her off by being too candid about his suspicions of what it means that he's so easily consumed by her (happily so!).

"it's your day to pick what we do, i'll gladly follow along with whatever you want to do." drogon assures her, gently guiding her into making a decision on how they spend their time together. honestly, as long as he's spending time with her he truly didn't care how it was spent.
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela hummed happily when Drogon confirmed that they were exclusive. Vela never really experienced such a relationship before. She just knew that her parents were exclusive and that her mother was having more children. Vela briefly wondered if that meant that she would need to get pups as well. She would have to discuss this with her mother.

Vela wagged her tail a bit. There was some truth in it. He was different towards her than to Drogon. She realized that the last time they were all together. "I like you too. That is why I think we should tell him," she pointed out with a nod. "Whenever your ready." Vela wondered if she should prepare her father herself or if her father liked it more if Drogon would tell it himself.

"Hmm, okay. I want to learn more about you and how you got to this pack. You are not born here, so where were you born?," she asked curiously and then plopped down taking another bite of her food. "I think I also want to become a historian of Moonspear. So it is very important for me to know," she spoke with a firm nod, and of course, she would learn more about her boyfriend
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
the thought of telling charon that he and vela were exclusive and together was enough to make drogon cringe. he respected moonspear's alpha male and it was true that vela's parents should probably know that she had a boyfriend but the thought of letting them know didn't exactly fill him with excitement. it would be different if he knew that charon would approve but drogon is fairly certain that the freckled leader wouldn't approve and though drogon is very confrontational by nature he'd been doing his best to remain off of charon's radar. which wasn't necessarily good for him but at the very least it wasn't bad either. yet, vela's right. they should know. the worst that they could do was kick him out of the pack — and to drogon that seemed unnecessarily dramatic just because he was with their daughter. "he's your dad," drogon teases with a sly smirk tugging at the edges of his lips, letting his hesitance melt away. "i think it should be whenever you're ready to tell him."

their conversation shifts then, to him and her desire to know more about him. on principle, drogon's not very good at speaking about himself. he's narcissistic to many extents but he's always had a tendency to remain partially in the shadows. no one could really say that they knew much about him when he thinks about it. "i was born in a place called enok tundra." the truth was that it was a story he told so many times growing up that it had become his truth. teaghlaigh and roarke ...the actual truth was long since gone to him pushed out of his mind as he learned to cope with the trauma of what he endured as a young child. "i was always adventurous and one day i crossed the borders into a neighboring territory. i got lost, i was too young to have been near the borders by myself to begin with but —," drogon gives a lofty rise and fall of his shoulders. "— anyway, a stranger found me and promised to take me home but instead he led me here, to teekon wilds and abandoned me to die near blackfeather woods. a woman named nyx took me in and adopted me. i spent a few months in their ranks but ... i made an enemy out of some of the others boys and i didn't agree with their religion or their methods and one day i left and never looked back. i travelled for a while, sometimes on my own and sometimes with other wolves and the last time i was travelling alone i came across your sister hydra and she recruited me and here i am." in lieu of keeping a very long story short he glossed over a lot of details and stuck to the main points sparing her glimpses to see her reactions as he told her his story.
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela happily listened to Drogon when he told more about himself. It was so interesting. He had been in many more packs than she had. It was not that difficult but it was clear that he was far more well-traveled than she was. Now she wondered if she shouldn't go outside of the pack once. Have adventures and learn about other packs. Maybe Drogon would think now that she was boring. She never left the territory. She only knew Moonspear and how they lived here. She has never been outside of the territory, off this mountain.

Vela had grown more thoughtful now she knew Drogon's story. She might need to travel as well. She thought it was a very attractive trait. "I've never been outside of Moonspear," she admitted softly and then frowned. She never felt insecure but now she was starting to feel a hint of it. Mostly because she looked up to Drogon and wanted to be like him.