Bearclaw Valley Am I being too greedy by even asking this question
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Phone post D:

She had managed a little sleep the night previously, nightmares lessening just enough for her to wake and feel less worn than she often did. The ghost had spent the morning patrolling the borders - mostly to familiarise herself with the land, but also to do her duties within the pack. Along with this, she had started gathering what few herbs grew in the winter to begin growing a stock of medicine to use in times of need. When the howl broke her from a silent trance, the woman was quick to follow it to its source, not wishing to be late after a call from the alpha.

Upon arrival she instantly surveyed the scene - the scent of moose piqued her interest, being a hunter at heart, but she was sure to not start formulating plans inside her head. That was no longer her duty. Gwen dipped her muzzle respectfully to the pale man who had summoned them, oceanic gaze sparkling with the knowledge that she might be presented the chance to aid in hunting this day. So she awaited the arrival of the others and lowered herself onto her haunches, ears perked forward to listen to when Xan might give orders.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Gwen - February 14, 2018, 04:39 PM