Bearclaw Valley Am I being too greedy by even asking this question
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
She had begun exploring slightly after meeting the two women the day before. Maybe the others weren't as standoffish as she first thought. After doing some sniffing around in the valley, she stretched her shoulder. It was still tender and sore, but it was healing well. She had been working it, so it wouldn't go stiff, as she had seen others do.
The sound of the alpha reached her ears, and they came up and around with her head. She hesitated for only a moment before quickly running towards the sound. Dakarai wouldn't like it, she thought, but, hoping for a hunt, her feet whispered across the earth. Catching up to everyone, there were several already there. Pausing for a moment, she wondered if they needed her. 
She shook her head and stepped beside Dakarai, her eyes seeking out the source of food. Her eyes widened slightly. What...was that thing? Blinking, she sniffed the air, her nostrils flaring. She hadn't hunted these before. Her eyes went over it, her mind already thinking of possibilities. She reminded herself that she was not in charge, and she waited for his command in anticipation.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Onyx Saefyn - February 15, 2018, 01:04 PM