Bearclaw Valley Am I being too greedy by even asking this question
457 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Warrior
Sif, unfortunately, was coming from the other end of the territory and had the misfortune of running into their dinner. With a scream of terror, she bounced off the side of the beast and immediately began tearing away, tail wagging frantically as she broke through the treeline and caught sight of the rest of the pack.

"Så du elgen?" she gasped as she reached them, dancing sideways up to Poet in order to slime the side of her face with an enthusiastic kiss. "Det var stort! Jeg løp rett inn i det!" Xan and Reigi were greeted with similar gusto, though she refrained from pushing against them overmuch and simply tried to pepper their chins with excited licks. "Vi må drepe det. Fens onkel Gustav ble utspilt med en halv størrelse!" she said seriously, finally calming down enough to stand still.

Abruptly, she realized no one here would understand her. She'd been trying to teach Poet her language, but it was going much more slowly than the effort to teach Sif the common tongue. Wardruna was not even there to hear her, and that fact made Sif feel suddenly very small. She made an attempt to hide behind Poet, which was ridiculous. She was bigger than Poet.
Messages In This Thread
Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Moor - February 15, 2018, 08:24 PM