Bearclaw Valley Am I being too greedy by even asking this question
i'll be damned if i end up playing Job with god's loving hand on my throat
184 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

Her slight discomfort at her lack of familiarity fades as those she knows begin to filter in. One by one come Phocion, Sif and Blondine: the first she greets a friendly nod, interrupted by the onslaught of the second. Poet attempts to follow the quickfire Icelandic phrases as they're fired off, but she has not made much progress on their studies and surrenders after a moment with an apologetic brush of the nose and a slightly amused smile as Sif uses her smaller frame as a shield. Well, she doesn't mind being the woman's security blanket. 

With the wolves gathered Xan brings them forward, issuing instructions. The leadership of her assign group falls on her shoulders. A flicker of surprise passes through her expression, replaced by understanding as she glances at her assigned lot, Blondine and Dakarai. Dakarai she hasn't met yet but she assumes he will fall into place with her as they begin to move, and so with a quick glance at Blondine the ex-priestess sets forth, daintily circling around the creature. "On my mark," she murmurs, assuming the other two are with her, "go!"
Messages In This Thread
Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Hamartia - February 19, 2018, 05:53 PM