Bearclaw Valley Am I being too greedy by even asking this question
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
As numbers grew, so did the old bittersweet feelings of what being in a pack felt like. Her thoughts shot through her mind, the anticipation for the hunt and hunting with others. It was so much easier than hunting alone. A strange language made her tilt her head, and curiousity perked up. Yet she stayed put, knowing now wasn't the time for introductions. 
The alpha barked orders, and the ranks immediately broke apart, yet Dakarai stopped at her, and his eyes were hot with anger. She resisted flattening her ears  and flinching as she nodded and watched him as he trotted off. Doubts echoed through her mind, and she let them stay as she rose off the ground, but only for a moment. Was it her? Did she do something wrong? Did he still...
She didn't finish that thought as she shook out her pelt softly, her concentration and focus now on the alpha that led them. Her trot matched his, yet she stayed behind him, eyes watching ahead, ears swiveled forward to catch the next words of the alpha.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Onyx Saefyn - February 22, 2018, 12:41 PM