Bearclaw Valley Am I being too greedy by even asking this question
i'll be damned if i end up playing Job with god's loving hand on my throat
184 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

The creature does not budge, its spirit clearly willful. Despite her and her teams best efforts it merely continues to lash out. Poet's eyes scan fast, assessing, watching as Indra darts forward (a dangerous position, Indra, your wound!) only to see Blondine flying past in her periphery. Alarmed, the ex-priestess turns to make sure she's not been fatally wounded.

It's only a moment of distraction, but a moment is all that's needed: she feels hoof connect to flesh, tearing through her skin like paper. Not so severe as Blondine's jaw but enough to send her sprawling and bloodied. With a shrill cry she scrambles to her feet, lacking her usual grace in the adrenaline-and-pain fueled heat, and makes a series of short sharp moves towards the moose's face, dancing back and forth with speed, aiming to keep its attention on her and away from the others.
Messages In This Thread
Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Hamartia - February 25, 2018, 11:50 PM