Blacktail Deer Plateau Little Paws
8 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
All Welcome 
@Grayday

The young cat hissed as her paws sunk into the snow. She had been dealing with this dumb stuff long enough! Now she was just cold. Traveling had been much too long now and the little calico was exhausted. Urgh! She didn't even know where she was going! All the petite feline wanted was to find a home. A shelter...that had plenty of mice of course! And moss, and birds, and a nearby stream. Ooh! And a root den. Okay...maybe she was being a tad bit picky, but with good reason! That barn had been no place for her!
     Honeybee gave a soft huff as she moved along, dramatically pulling her feet out of the snow with each step. Her legs were wet, which only further annoyed the little one. MRRGHRPH! Bee then began to move faster, to the point where she was fox-leaping through the snow so she could find a resting spot as soon as possible. It was then that she made a big mistake. The cat jumped forwards once more, however, her paws did not hit earth this time, nope! The little one found herself sunk deep into a little ditch, which, though it may have seemed not too large to a wolf, was quite the big annoyance for the small cat. "Mreow!" Honeybee spat a furious meow, sitting down promptly on her rump and pouting...In the snow.
~ H O N E Y B E E ~
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
Jumping in! Hover for translations ;)

The strange noises attracted Sorrel moreso out of curiosity than agitation; whereas one of the other wolves who had been more wary of trespassers might have stepped with more caution, the young Streiter was too busy prancing about in her search for the source to worry about what she might find. There was a loud and unexpected Meow! that drew Sorrel closer to her target, finding not a snack, as she had hoped, but a small...cat? What was a cat doing out here?

Cou-cou, minou! she called softly, the distance between them quickly closing, Es-tu perdu, minou? Having known what it was like to be lost and much farther from home than one might have liked, Sorrel sympathized with the pretty little kitty in the hole, wondering just how she'd gotten there.
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
8 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Whilst the young one was contemplating her next move, a sweet voice rang through the air, cutting across to her ears. It was quite an interesting sound, even the words she had never heard before. She liked the sound of them, though, they had a sweet lightness to them. However, once the creature approached, the feline was truly intruiged.
       The calico cocked her head, silken fur flipping as she emphasized her confusion. "What are you? Not a dog, you couldn't be..? No, no, bigger than..." She looked up with brilliant splashes of vlue flickering like curious flames as her interest peaked. Now, the kitten outstretched herself, leaning her forepaws against the edge of the ditch while reaching up with her neck, back paws propping her up. What was this creature? Though innardly she felt that she should be scared, the little feline was only eager to learn of this creature's title.
~ H O N E Y B E E ~
131 Posts
Ooc —
With the cat's movements, Sorrel's own interest peaked; her ears swiveled atop her cocked head, trying to place the soft sounds of such a creature. As the kitten reached up to investigate, Sorrel took a step back before deciding that she wanted to know more, too, and crouching down on her belly to not seem so large. Wolf, she said plainly, not thinking much of the declaration. 

Sorrel. It was a plain introduction, but one that got the point across. What's your name? she wanted to ask, though she figured the invitation to the kitten to offer the information on her own was clear.
8 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
The small Calico was itching with interest. Wolf...what a weird name? Why not: Smart, Big Dog? That would be less complicated. “Wooolv,” she repeated, attempting to mimic the title that the creature had given herself. The girl nodded a the other’s personal title happily. “Yes, mushroom.” Her eyes brightened. At least their personal titles were familiar.
     “You may refer to me as honey bee. T hadst been this since I wast but a kitten. Mine kind are cats. What is a wolf? How do wolves live? Are you similar to mine kind? Do you come from Dogs? The young kitten assaulted the other with a barrage of inquiries.
~ H O N E Y B E E ~
131 Posts
Ooc —
The kitten sure did have a unique way with words! Sorrel giggled and placed a paw gently over her nose to hide the potentially insulting reaction. It wasn't that she was trying to be rude, but she hadn't heard anything like it before. Surprisingly enough, this kitten was easier to understand than most of the wolves she'd met. Cat, she repeated, Honey Bee.

Sorrel wanted to keep Honey Bee around, but she wasn't sure how the others would react. Maybe if she could keep it a secret...

Come home with me? she asked, hoping that she would, I have other wolves. Her voice curled around the words with a unique accent, making it sound much more broken and rough than it really was. Her English had improved dramatically since coming home, but her own insecurity kept her from using it without prompt. Not with Honey Bee, though. With Honey Bee, she felt safe enough to try.
8 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
*mobile* 

The little cat cocked her head with interest at this new proposition. Could it perhaps be something good? To live with these wolves? The little thinker contemplated it in her head for a moment, her tail tip flicking a bit. “Yes. Mayhaps I could sit upon your back, though? This snows ruffles my coat in a most annoying way.” The diamond-eyed feline glanced up at the creature with a little smile, blinking at her with bright curiosity.
~ H O N E Y B E E ~
131 Posts
Ooc —
Honeybee was a very unique thing, from the way that she looked to the words that she spoke. Sorrel thought that she liked how different she was from everyone else she's come to know, so when the question of a piggyback ride was posed, she nodded her head without hesitation. There was a substantial height difference between the two, so she had to bend down and prostrate herself for Honeybee's access.

Stay quiet, Sorrel warned; it was a very possible reality that Grayday would force her kitty away if he found out, and low. No wolf sees.