Meadowlark Prairie The puppy love slipped from your heart
15 Posts
Ooc —
I'm definitely up for it lol
She lumbered her way over the land, raising her snout occasionally to lazily sniff for rabbits. Nothing crossed her muzzle, so she continued over the white landscape, her breath a cloud if white silver for a moment before disappearing. Hearing groan, she stood up and looked around, her eyebrow quirked. Normally, this wouldn't interest her in the slightest, but she wasn't doing anything. It might give her something to do. She headed towards the noise, as the groan was broken by a weird chirping bird. It was this that interested her, not the owner of the groan that drew her to this peculiar scene. It sounded familiar to her.
Rising again on her back paws, the woman saw what looked like to be a messed up wolf. What the hell... The bear mumbled as she dropped to all fours and slowly made her way towards the wolfess. The bird sounded again, and she slightly jumped. Where the hell was that noise coming from? Catching sight of the collar, the grizzly started grinning then laughed, her burst rumbling over the land.
She sat down and began to speak with this odd girl. You got yourself caught by the strange, naked two legged creatures, girl. I've seen those things before. She gestured to the collar. How the hell did you get yourself into this? I don't know why I'm asking you this. You're so high, I bet you can't even remember your name. A look of amusement passed over her face as she grabbed her feet and rocked slightly, her eyebrow cocked, waiting for an answer.
Messages In This Thread
The puppy love slipped from your heart - by Fiadh - February 15, 2018, 11:07 AM
RE: The puppy love slipped from your heart - by Tynee - February 15, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: The puppy love slipped from your heart - by Fiadh - February 17, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: The puppy love slipped from your heart - by Tynee - February 19, 2018, 12:24 PM
RE: The puppy love slipped from your heart - by Fiadh - February 25, 2018, 05:40 PM
RE: The puppy love slipped from your heart - by Tynee - February 26, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: The puppy love slipped from your heart - by Fiadh - March 04, 2018, 10:54 AM
RE: The puppy love slipped from your heart - by Tynee - March 06, 2018, 03:57 PM
RE: The puppy love slipped from your heart - by Fiadh - March 26, 2018, 09:59 AM