Meadowlark Prairie The puppy love slipped from your heart
15 Posts
Ooc —
Oh, boy. The wolfess was now staring at her paw as if she had never seen one before. Slapping her paw to her face, the bear held it there for a moment. What the hell was she supposed to do with this amusing but completely messed up girl? She couldn't take her home. Chuckling wryly, she shook her head. The girl couldn't even say the name, much less directions to where she lived. She supposed she could keep her company until she was at least coherent enough to talk straight.  
Deciding that's what she would do, she might as well try to make her laugh until it wear off. Her eyes sparkling, she sat in front of the wolf. Now, let's see if Tynee can help the princess. Since I saw your tongue when you opened your mouth, I can assure you that you still have a tongue in your mouth. Now that we have that resolved, let's see if we can figure out where you live. You said ‘Hawk Calred Era’ and ‘Calhawk Redra’...at least that's what it sounded like.
She rubbed her paws together, a thoughtful look on her face. Giving the wolfess a grin, she nodded, raising an eyebrow. Now if you hear the right name, you just stop me, ok? Redra Era Calhawk? Era Redra Hawkcal? Hawk Era Calredra? Redera Calhawk? She quirked her eyebrow at the wolfess, a smile on her face. Any of those work?
Messages In This Thread
The puppy love slipped from your heart - by Fiadh - February 15, 2018, 11:07 AM
RE: The puppy love slipped from your heart - by Tynee - February 15, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: The puppy love slipped from your heart - by Fiadh - February 17, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: The puppy love slipped from your heart - by Tynee - February 19, 2018, 12:24 PM
RE: The puppy love slipped from your heart - by Fiadh - February 25, 2018, 05:40 PM
RE: The puppy love slipped from your heart - by Tynee - February 26, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: The puppy love slipped from your heart - by Fiadh - March 04, 2018, 10:54 AM
RE: The puppy love slipped from your heart - by Tynee - March 06, 2018, 03:57 PM
RE: The puppy love slipped from your heart - by Fiadh - March 26, 2018, 09:59 AM