Shadow Mountain Skin Crawling
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
All Welcome 
anyone can join, though maybe someone who's gonna be a part of Kelina's pack?

He'd hung around the area that Kelina had seemed to have chosen for them to settle in. It had been a while since he'd travelled around anywhere else but he figured keeping on the down low for a while would be smart. He'd been seen by many wolves carrying the old man's skull, plus he'd made the foolish mistake of letting the pretty little female he'd beaten up go back to her pack. That had to be one of the dumbest decisions he'd ever made, but honestly if someone tracked him down and tried to hurt him it would give him an excuse to main or kill again. 

Sitting still had grown old however, so he began to wander the mountain. His nostrils flared as he breathed in all the scents, purple and blue hued eyes scanning the area as he kept watch. He craved excitement in any form, so much so that he almost wished someone would come and attack him.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
7 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Tot had been wandering and managed to get herself entirely separated from the rest of her crew. She had thought it would be a simple matter of sniffing her way back to them, but she'd gotten turned around one (or two... or three) too many times, and now she was pretty sure she was entirely off course. She wasn't too worried though. What could possibly go wrong? Tot was the most optimistic creature to ever set foot on this lovely planet.

So, when she spotted somebody up ahead (no matter how scarred and worn and downright mean he happened to look to others), Tot barked at him to get his attention. Maybe he could help her find Oqdis and the rest! "Hey mister!" she yelled.
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Just as he was wishing for some sort of company a voice called out to him. He turned his head to see a black and white female...something. She looked similar to the female he'd beaten in that field in the flatlands, except her coloring was different. Deciding to see what was needed he took a few silent steps toward the female "How may I help you?" he asked coolly, silently trying to decide how he wanted this to go. Would he provoke her, toy with her, or just have a simple conversation?
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
7 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
"Oh my gosh," Tot replied, every ounce of her voice oozing with appreciation, "Thank you so much for stopping! I thought for sure I was going to be lost forever. I'm looking for my friends, a bunch of dogs, and our wolf friend, Oqdis!" In Tot's mind, all wolves knew each other, right? They were all a bunch of friends, just like dogs. They saw each other at the dog park, maybe passing each other while out tending the herds... you know, stuff like that. Didn't wolves do the same thing. Tot wagged her tail, eyes bright and mood chipper.
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It was hard to keep himself from visibly cringing away from the dog much like a vampire would cringe from the sun. Her voice was all sweet and oozing appreciation and happiness and it sickened him. Here he was bored outta his mind, his rank being shared with someone he hated, nothing to do and this girl just wandered in like a ray of sunshine, disturbing his darkness. Gross. "I won't be of any help unfortunately. If your dog friends are anything like you, they don't belong around here. If they came by I'm sure they're probably dead." of course he had no idea of this, but he figured saying something nasty and dark and creepy would be a killer to her mood. After saying this he crept a few inches closer, his face still a mask of coldness. "I've met dogs before. Beat em. Well...her. She was pretty though. It was a shame. Anyway...what's a happy go lucky type like yourself doing around here besides searching for friends? he continued to talk, saying more horrible things hoping he'd get to see that pretty tail running from him in fear. Perhaps he'd give chase for a bit too, that sounded like a cure to his boredom.
7 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Up until that point, Tot had been relatively at-ease. Her normal, sunshine self. Slowly, she realized that maaaaaybe this wasn't the greatest guy to talk to. Looks could be deceiving, and so could words, but Tot was putting two and two together rather quickly. All of the sudden, her mouth felt rather dry and pasty, and she felt her heart racing. She did her best to keep it together, and she smiled at the wolf

"No bother then! I'll be on my way!" Perhaps it was rude not to answer his question, but her ears were all but ringing at that point. She cast him a quick glance, then turned tail and ran as fast as her legs would take her.
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He watched how the sunshine and Daisy-like behavior faded until she looked like she realized exactly what she had wandered into. Yet she kept her cool and smiled at him, something he found impressive but disappointing. His eyes narrowed slightly and he tensed up, almost ready to spring at her when suddenly she shouted about being on her way and bolted,tail tucked. He burst out laughing and watched her rear end disappear rather quickly, not bothering to put up a chase. The quick change from happy to scared shitless was enough to satisfy him for now.