Shadow Mountain Skin Crawling
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It was hard to keep himself from visibly cringing away from the dog much like a vampire would cringe from the sun. Her voice was all sweet and oozing appreciation and happiness and it sickened him. Here he was bored outta his mind, his rank being shared with someone he hated, nothing to do and this girl just wandered in like a ray of sunshine, disturbing his darkness. Gross. "I won't be of any help unfortunately. If your dog friends are anything like you, they don't belong around here. If they came by I'm sure they're probably dead." of course he had no idea of this, but he figured saying something nasty and dark and creepy would be a killer to her mood. After saying this he crept a few inches closer, his face still a mask of coldness. "I've met dogs before. Beat em. Well...her. She was pretty though. It was a shame. Anyway...what's a happy go lucky type like yourself doing around here besides searching for friends? he continued to talk, saying more horrible things hoping he'd get to see that pretty tail running from him in fear. Perhaps he'd give chase for a bit too, that sounded like a cure to his boredom.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
Skin Crawling - by Nikan - February 15, 2018, 11:09 AM
RE: Skin Crawling - by Tater Tot - February 15, 2018, 04:03 PM
RE: Skin Crawling - by Nikan - February 15, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: Skin Crawling - by Tater Tot - February 17, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: Skin Crawling - by Nikan - February 19, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: Skin Crawling - by Tater Tot - February 21, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: Skin Crawling - by Nikan - February 22, 2018, 12:21 AM