Blackfeather Woods i didn't sign up for this--but emily did
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Her ears pressed forward, her heart pounded faster. The cries that came from just a sprint away from the forest sounded familiar. Nyx tugged herself upward and hurried her way to the borders. Mismatched eyes, seemingly calm from a distance, sought for the pale coat of the girl she had taken a liking to.

Luckily, Nyx didn't have to look for very long. The little heap of fur was there, trembling. Nyx looked around but there was no enemy in sight. Had they already left? Were they hidden? She rushed to Maegi's side, pressing her nose softly onto her. What has happened? She asked worriedly. Are you unharmed? It was then she took notice of the cold and foreign looking thing wrapped around the girl's neck. She sniffed at it, if Maegi had already pushed her away or made clear she didn't want her so close.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
i didn't sign up for this--but emily did - by Maegi - February 15, 2018, 01:28 PM
RE: i didn't sign up for this--but emily did - by Nocturnal - February 15, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: i didn't sign up for this--but emily did - by Maegi - February 16, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: i didn't sign up for this--but emily did - by Kove - February 18, 2018, 03:19 AM
RE: i didn't sign up for this--but emily did - by Nocturnal - February 26, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: i didn't sign up for this--but emily did - by Maegi - February 26, 2018, 11:25 PM
RE: i didn't sign up for this--but emily did - by Kove - April 11, 2018, 03:03 AM