Blackfeather Woods i didn't sign up for this--but emily did
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Despite the princess' pleas and panic, the thing around her neck was too foreign for Nyx to figure out how it had to come off. It seemed sturdy, nothing like a plant or an animal, and strangely cold. She got sick to her stomach then, both because of the smell and the thought of where the thing might have come from. I can not. She answered truthfully. There was little she could do but provide some comfort.

Which was why she was glad to see her father join them and she stepped aside to let the pale male examine the small Maegi. Her brows knitted together in a worried frown. Do you recognize it? She asked softly.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
i didn't sign up for this--but emily did - by Maegi - February 15, 2018, 01:28 PM
RE: i didn't sign up for this--but emily did - by Nocturnal - February 15, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: i didn't sign up for this--but emily did - by Maegi - February 16, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: i didn't sign up for this--but emily did - by Kove - February 18, 2018, 03:19 AM
RE: i didn't sign up for this--but emily did - by Nocturnal - February 26, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: i didn't sign up for this--but emily did - by Maegi - February 26, 2018, 11:25 PM
RE: i didn't sign up for this--but emily did - by Kove - April 11, 2018, 03:03 AM