Ocean's Breath Plateau Oh, don't you dare look back
90 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
All Welcome 
AW, but would love some Ironsea pledges :)

As she topped the plateau, her eyes closed as she breathed in the salty air. She smiled, her ears swiveled forward and her tail mixing the cool air. It was beautiful. The waves chopped as if dancing with enticement. At first, the call, the yearning, was to be a part of the crew. Yet, everytime she left the ocean's view, her heart was almost pained with a call back to it. Her eyes danced as her tiny paws took her towards the edge. Leaning over, her chest swelled as she took in a breath of the salty air yet again. Nothing existed right now except her and the sea.
Daisies and Dynamite wrapped in a fluff ball.
103 Posts
Ooc — Me
Ever since running into the pale wolf, who ran by name Smokestep and who had lured her into following him with the help of a fish, Foxglove had hung around the area, where his crew resided. She had caught sight of the black-coated scoundrel, who had stolen her Wellington boot, among the assembled people, but this was definitely not a reason to come closer or incline her to pledge to the cause. She was still pretty aware of her weak state and prey-like appearance to come to encounter more wolves than one at a time.

Therefore she stayed close, checking on them from afar, but spending the rest of her time scavenging on the shores. This was, what she was occupied with now, when she happened to lift her head and her eyes locked on a figure, who was perched on a cliff and was watching her (from the distance it was hard to tell). The dappled she-wolf froze mid-action, eying the stranger suspiciously.
90 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
The peace that the sea gave her was not complete as doubts began to float through her mind. Would she be able to live up to her word?  Could she honestly put her search aside in lieu of this group of wolves? Would she fit in? Her tail flicked in uncertainty as a rare look of hesitation settled on her slim features, giving her a look of a bunny that didn't know which way to go to escape.
Shaking herself, she stood. She didn't need to dwell on these thoughts. The decision was made. Her word, her promise had already been spoken. Smiling slightly, she looked across the landscape. Her eyes widened at the sight of the wolfess as she gasped softly. The rare coloring made her eyes light up in curiosity. Swiveling her ears towards her, she remembered to chuff as friendly as possible before slowly moving in front of her, her voice filled with admiration for the rare sight. Holá. Hello there. Speaking softly, she hoped not to startle her, the curiousity growing.
103 Posts
Ooc — Me
The stranger had noticed her as well and it occurred to Foxglove that if she had not made any fuss and had carried on scavenging, the other would not have spotted her either and would have gone it's way. Unlike now, when it - holding her in sight - approached in a bold manner. 

The dappled she wolf did not run away, but her shoulders slumped and her tail was tucked to her belly. She regarded the other wolf with distrustful eyes and in response to her very friendly greeting, Foxglove let out a quiet growl, thus telling that the stranger had come too close for her comfort.

Then she retreated few steps backwards and, once she felt good again, shook her coat to rid herself of the stress. Standing there she craned her neck to sniff the air and catch the girl's scent.
90 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
As she spoke, the wolfess reacted negatively, and Dakini stepped back, wondering what she did wrong this time. Swishing her tail, her feet moved her slim body back a few steps. Maybe too close? She tilted her head as the wolfess shook her coat out, and a small smile graced her features.
The woman was beautiful, but wary, and she wondered what had happened in the past to make her this way. Sitting down, she relaxed, wrapping her tail around her feet. Her eyes caught hers for a moment, then she looked away, her features softening as she looked towards the sea, her voice in awe. It's beautiful, isn't it? The crashing waves over top, the calm quiet underneath, yet the waters underneath are the most dangerous, pulling us in deeper the moment we least expect it. Subtly glancing her way, she smiled as her eyes roamed over the sea again. Her voice was calm and inviting. My name is Dakini. Would you like to tell me yours?
103 Posts
Ooc — Me
Foxglove followed Dakini's gaze, listening to the poetry she was dedicating to the big mass of water, and saw nothing of the beauty she spoke of. Sure it was big, sure it was dangerous, but anyone with a common sense knew that. Therefore the spark of interest that had appeared in her facial features died and she yawned to fend off boredom. 

Asked, what her name was, Foxglove reverted to a contempletative silence (if that was even more possible). In her opinion names did not matter and there was no use of them, because you could wear them and shed them like a coat. And live comortably without one as well. For a moment her mouth opened and lips tried to spell out something, but this effort died quickly. She then gave the she-wolf and odd and unpleasant smile and shook her head. No name. No one.
90 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
The girl tilted her head as her ears cupped forward. Yet no words came out of her. Her brows furrowed slightly at the smile, but her tail flicked in determination and, in all honestly, stubbornness. Did this woman talk at all? 

Biting the inside of her mouth, she studied her, the only sound between them the crashing of the waves. Curiosity struck her suddenly, and she opened her mouth, spilling her thoughts unintentionally.

Why don't you speak? It's very intriguing to me. I don't come across very many like you. Can you speak? To be honest, I don't come across any like you. Maybe that's why I'm curious. Do you choose not to, or can you not? When you opened your mouth, I expected a full almost deep voice to match your beauty. I'm just confused, is all.

Her eyes widened as she realized how rude the questions sounded, and she quickly apologized, then cringed inwardly.
103 Posts
Ooc — Me
Foxglove leaned back as far as she could, as if the shower of words directed her way were very made of a solid matter. She frowned at all the "why"s and "can you"s, because in her opinion she had been perfectly clear that she was unable to speak earlier. So, what did the other wolf expect - that she would go on and explain, why she was mute?

The dappled she-wolf closed her eyes and sighed, waiting for the other wolf to finish, but a sudden explosion like noise in the distance made her jump and look around in panic. What the hell had that been?!!
90 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Tilting her head, she wondered if she had misspoken as the wolfess leaned away from her. Sometimes she had that effect on others. Was the girl completely mute? Her brows furrowed slightly as a few moments passed, seeming to get lost in her thoughts.
As a booming noise suddenly clapped across the land, a yelp sprang from her lips, her body springing up from the ground. Sucking in air, her stance instinctively went into defense mode as her eyes scanned their surroundings. Breathlessly, she spoke, not looking at the other, at this point knowing she wouldn't get an answer. What was that?!
103 Posts
Ooc — Me
After recovering from the first shock Foxglove did not really care to find out, what had been the source of the loud noise and whether that meant any trouble for them. She stood trembling from the stress and trying to catch some reasonable ideas in her brain that was buzzing with thoughts like in a bee-hive. And then the simplest course of action occurred to her - run, you idiot, run!

Therefore with one look to see, what the talkative girl was planning to do, and with the second in the general direction, where Ironsea wolves lived, Foxglove fled from the scene.