King Elk Forest I Wanna Fall, Never Once Look Back.
51 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Private 
@Malice I am assuming by now he will have earned his storyteller trade haha just gotta finish up one thread.

The male was exhausted from his travels from the many different packs but he was glad to be able to return home victorious in his quest to earn his first trade. Kota yawned unexpectedly as he settled under a tree and gazed up at the stars. "Next I shall pursue the stars. For you mom." A smile cane across his muzxle as he thought of her. She was up there watching down on him and guiding him through the many trials of his life. It had been a star that had lead him to Tindòmë and he was glad that he followed it.
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The mourning mother of two stared at the sky with sadness as deep as the sea in her yellow eyes speckled with a muck green. She thought of all she had lost, of all she was able to lose and of those she still had. The latter category was a rather small one. Without Burke and Pyro and Vassago, she was all alone. No matter how hard she wished to the stars that they would lead her babies back to her, it was most likely never going to happen. But if it did, she would recognize them. She would see how her tiny pups had grown into adult men and maybe they'd even bring a girlfriend along. But Burke... Oh, her lovely bunnybutt... She'd die just to see him again.

It had not been long since his natural passing, and yet it felt like an eternity had moved past her in the blink of an eye. The earth they had dug up to bury him was still fresh, atop it some flowers she had gathered for her Lord. She sat at his grave, staring, never moving.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

51 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The star were shining like fireflies in the sky and that brought a smile to the male's muzzle. Although something else seemed to attract his attention. It was a female who was gazing at the stars just as he was. He got up from his spot and walked silently over in her direction. "Hello, is everything alright?" The storyteller had never seen her before but he knew she must be a part of Tindome
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Her head shot to the stranger that dared to approach a mourning Lady, picking herself up with a glare and standing protectively over his grave. Everything alright? Oh, yeah, sure - everything was alright. The love of her life was gone, her children too and her closest friends... All she had left was this pack and even then she'd rather have Burke alone, somewhere awful, than be somewhere rather nice without him.

You don't even know? She spat at him angrily, a whimper hidden somewhere in her voice.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

51 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He felt a sadness build in his chest as he looked at her. "I apologize for upsetting you, that wasnt my intention." He said softly.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She glared at him, her usually calm eyes set aflame with the mourning and anger she felt deep inside. Her head hurt. Her heart hurt. And now she wanted to hurt someone else. She stormed at him, thick fur spiking up as if she were a ball of pure rage. It wasn't Burke's intention to leave me either, but still he's gone! She spat.
~Adopt Avalon!~

51 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Kota lowered his head and sighed. "I didn't mean to upset you, i apologize." The male sighed once more seeing what he did. He wanted to comfort her but he kept himself from doing so out of fear that he might upset her once more. All he did was wait.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
For some reason, her scar burned and so did her pawpads. Wonderful yet saddening memories flooded her mind and she choked on the snarl she was about to let loose. She sunk into herself, and with a defeated turn brought herself to the ground to sniff at the grave of her deceased love.
~Adopt Avalon!~