King Elk Forest I Wanna Fall, Never Once Look Back.
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The mourning mother of two stared at the sky with sadness as deep as the sea in her yellow eyes speckled with a muck green. She thought of all she had lost, of all she was able to lose and of those she still had. The latter category was a rather small one. Without Burke and Pyro and Vassago, she was all alone. No matter how hard she wished to the stars that they would lead her babies back to her, it was most likely never going to happen. But if it did, she would recognize them. She would see how her tiny pups had grown into adult men and maybe they'd even bring a girlfriend along. But Burke... Oh, her lovely bunnybutt... She'd die just to see him again.

It had not been long since his natural passing, and yet it felt like an eternity had moved past her in the blink of an eye. The earth they had dug up to bury him was still fresh, atop it some flowers she had gathered for her Lord. She sat at his grave, staring, never moving.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
I Wanna Fall, Never Once Look Back. - by Kota - February 16, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: I Wanna Fall, Never Once Look Back. - by Malice - February 21, 2018, 01:25 PM
RE: I Wanna Fall, Never Once Look Back. - by Kota - February 21, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: I Wanna Fall, Never Once Look Back. - by Malice - February 26, 2018, 01:01 PM
RE: I Wanna Fall, Never Once Look Back. - by Kota - February 26, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: I Wanna Fall, Never Once Look Back. - by Malice - March 02, 2018, 07:17 AM
RE: I Wanna Fall, Never Once Look Back. - by Kota - March 13, 2018, 01:46 PM
RE: I Wanna Fall, Never Once Look Back. - by Malice - March 17, 2018, 02:27 PM