Ankyra Sound that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed
22 Posts
Ooc —
She was not waiting for long. Reef forgot that she intended to sit politely and calmly and lifted to her feet, fanning her tail amiably as a dark figure emerged from the trees. "Hi!" She chirped, bubbling with her enthusiasm.

"Need something?"

"Yes!" she answered at first. "I mean — no! I mean—" Reef caught herself and cleared her throat. Her excitement was getting the better of her and she took a moment to center herself with a deep breath. Her effort to recompose was aided immensely by the black wolf's roguish aesthetic, and his stance of authority. She figured him a leader.  

"I want something." She clarified with her shimmering gaze laid upon his toes. "I want to join. I brought you a fish and this pretty thing as my promise to contribute." Reef lowered herself and rolled gracefully onto her back, folding her slim ankles over her chest and tucking her wiggling tail between her haunches.

"My name is Reef!" She smiled.
Messages In This Thread
that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Reef - February 17, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Reef - February 17, 2018, 05:49 PM
RE: that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Nyx - February 18, 2018, 04:08 AM
RE: that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Nyx - February 21, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Nyx - February 26, 2018, 04:03 PM