Stavanger Bay Sweet Home Alabama!
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She was happy to hear that there were some other nice females around. She hadn't ever really had many friends even back home at her family's pack. When he asked her what songs she knew she thought for a moment. The first two that popped into her head were songs learned by the strange dogs that entered the woods, or from the weird loud metal box that humans brought with them. "A song called Lost Boy and another named Peter Pan."She said with a shy smile.

The first one was actually one of her favorites. She went over the lyrics in her head, tail swaying slowly behind her. "How about you? What else do you have kept up here" she asked with a smirk and nudged the side of his head.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel looked at her with semi-confusion. What...what was a Peter Pan? "Peter...Pan? Never heard of that...guessing the other's about boys being lost?" When she asked that next question, he snickered quietly with a sly grin. There was plenty up there in his mind, yes. Some he would share...and some he wouldn't. 

"Oh, there is a lot up there" he said with his grin widening a little...and even gave a slight wink at her. "Songs about love, romance...sex..." Yes, he even had songs about that.
All of Engel's threads are always open! For better or for worse.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Awinita paused for a moment, not really sure what the lyrics were about. The vocals were quite pretty and easy to sing how she learned it so she liked it. She shrugged and gave a lopsided smile "I'm not quite sure...but they're pretty songs" she said brightly.

As he continued on and winked at her she laughed and shook her head slowly from side to side. "I'm not surprised. Care to share one?" she asked with a smirk, tail wagging behind her.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
The red wolf tilted his head somewhat. "I hope to hear it one day...I am sure that voice of yours would go lovely in song" he complimented to Awinita. Tine had been a beautiful singer as well.

Engel paused as she asked that. Then smirked. "Well...what kind of song would you like to hear?" One of love? One of romance perhaps? Or one of the last category, which normally he sung just before the act...it rarely worked and normally destroyed the mood.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She twitched an ear in a dismissive gesture, turning her head away bashfully at his compliment. "Perhaps one day you'll get to hear me sing" she said and made no further promises.

She thought about it for a moment. The idea of having him sing a song of sex was tempting, she could imagine him putting on a show. Yet being the sweetheart,mushy type she was at heart she couldn't help herself "One of Love if you don't mind" she requested with a soft smile, eager to hear him sing again.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel smiled. He thought one up, right away as she said that. "Wise men say only fools rush in. But I can't help falling in love with you. Shall I stay? Would it be a sin, if I can't help falling in love with you?" 

As he sung his song, he kept eye contact with her, or at least tried. "Like a river flows surely to the sea, darling so it goes. Some things are meant to be, take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you. Like a river flows surely to the sea, darling so it goes. Some things are meant to be, take my hand, take my whole life too.

For I can't help falling in love with you....For I can't help falling in love with you!"
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She listened intently, her eyes widening and heartbeat skipping as she hung onto every lyric while maintaining the eye contact. She knew he wasn't singing the lyrics about her but the way he sung it still made her swoon a bit. When he finished she slowly exhaled and gave a small wag of her tail, ducking her head and releasing a girlish laugh. "That's beautiful...whoever wrote that must have truly felt loves fullest strength" she murmured.

She cleared her throat and decided that her own song was only fair to give in return. She chose one her momma would sing to her pa back home, she only remembered a tidbit of it though.
"If there were no words
no way to speak
I would still hear you
If there were no tears
no way to feel inside
I'd still feel for you
and even if the sun refused to shine
even if romance ran out of rhyme
you would still have my heart
until the end of time
you're all I need, my love, my valentine"
she imagined the emotion of love and tried to place it into her singing, smiling faintly at Engel. Her voice was sweet and not bad to listen to at all, not surprising since singing was tradition in her home pack.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel grinned at her after having ended his song. She seemed to have enjoyed it, he found her little laugh rather cute. He wondered himself who had made that song, he would have to congragulate them on it. 

Then to his surprise, Awinita began to sing a harmonous tune! "That...only proved me mmore right...your voice is great." Quite like when Tine sang for him, it was a most surprising thing to hear. He nudged her cheek with his nose. "You have such a sweet voice, Awinita."
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She'd held her breath as she smiled at him, waiting for his reaction. She wasn't confident enough to think she was amazing, but she also knew she wasn't awful either. When he spoke up and complimented her she blushed, ducking her head in embarrassment "Really? Thanks Engel. I love singing. It was kind of tradition back home. Mom and dad were great."she said trying to brush it off as nothing.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel watched as she ducked her head in embarassment, and put his nose under her chin, in an attempt to lift her up. "You don't need to be embarassed...your singing is wonderful" the red wolf said. He gave a comforting nuzzle to her cheek.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She lifted her chin up and smiled more confidently, ears perking up. "If anyone would know what good singing is, it's you" she said, trusting his judgement. She nuzzled him back and then looked off to the waves "I think I'll go see what I can hunt. See you around?" she asked, giving him a hopeful look.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel smiled. It was a heartwarming smile now, not much of a grin anymore. Daringly, he placed a lick on her cheek and pulled back. He had to admit, how she got embarassed was somewhat adorable. "You do that...I will see you around, yes." He kept his smile up, but remained where he was.
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She blinked once when he licked her cheek, face heating up and eyes widening with surprise. She felt her heartbeat flutter slightly and gave him a shy smile before quickly leaning in and licking the side of his chin. "Good...see ya then!" she said in a warm voice,turning to leave and hesitating briefly before sighing and running off toward the waves.