Gyrfalcon's Keep a guiding light to keep me from foundering
103 Posts
Ooc — Me
Foxglove had decided to remain at the coast for now. For practical reasons, because there were at least three packs located along the shores, which meant hunting parties, hidden caches to raid and tidbits of feasts left lying around. She was a small wolf, who did not need a lot to keep going and, ever since she had begun to scavenge daily the mix of sea-weeds and various trash that was washed on the coast, she was pretty sure that she would not kick the bucket just yet. 

Now and then she would catch a scent of another lone wolf and follow them from a safe distance, curious to see, who they were and what were they doing, and also see, if they left any edible stuff behind. This time she had watched a small she-wolf, making her way accross the rocky path and looking for hidden stuff in the caves. When she disappeared in one of them completely, Foxglove overcame her natural wariness of people and drew a lot closer to the exact spot than she would usually do. 

A moment later the she-wolf emerged, holding something in her jaws, looking as glorious as if she had just visited a cornucopia. Though in clear view, the dappled she-wolf sat down, only her extended muzzle and quivering nose indicating that she was hard at task at getting the smell of, whatever the girl had found.
Messages In This Thread
a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - February 17, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Hexe - February 18, 2018, 09:32 AM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - February 19, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Hexe - February 20, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - February 21, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Hexe - February 24, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - February 27, 2018, 05:36 PM