Gyrfalcon's Keep a guiding light to keep me from foundering
103 Posts
Ooc — Me
Foxglove was taken aback, by the other's radiating personality and to stomach it better, she turned her head to the side and licked her lips few times to ease both herself and tell the other that she was not entirely comfortable with the situation. It occurred to her that had Junebell been present, she would have known, what to say and how to receive compliments. Her counterpart, who was the ruling mind in the body at the moment, was clueless at what to do with all of the cheerfulness.

However, the mention of mushrooms sparked her curiousity again - she looked briefly the other wolf in the eyes, then got to her feet and slowly approached the she-wolf, then leaned down and sniffed at the odd, slimy things. Didn't smell like anything she had eaten before. Didn't smell nice at all - Foxglove scrunched her nose and sat down. A questioning look and arched eyebrows in the girl's direction - are they really edible? - she seemed to be asking.
Messages In This Thread
a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - February 17, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Hexe - February 18, 2018, 09:32 AM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - February 19, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Hexe - February 20, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - February 21, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Hexe - February 24, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - February 27, 2018, 05:36 PM