Gyrfalcon's Keep a guiding light to keep me from foundering
103 Posts
Ooc — Me
Medicine? Foxglove furrowed her brow, having not heard the term before. Her idea of healing oneself was very simple - you ate some grass, when it felt like you needed to aid you digestion, and it either came back out with stomach contents or through the other end, having traveled all the loops and folds of her digestive tract and collecting trash along the way. To imagine that anyone would eat this stuff willingly was crazy.

But the girl did not look insane and, if you could trust the facade of the building to put it eloquently she did not seem lacking common sense either. Foxglove said nothing, but sat there, expressing a polite interest in anything else the girl would have to say either on the matter or perhaps other subjects. She even wagged her tail to emphasize her good intentions. Food was of most interest to the dappled loner, of course.
Messages In This Thread
a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - February 17, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Hexe - February 18, 2018, 09:32 AM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - February 19, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Hexe - February 20, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - February 21, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Hexe - February 24, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: a guiding light to keep me from foundering - by Reef - February 27, 2018, 05:36 PM