Greatwater Lake Lose a little guard, let it down.
let's be hopeful, don't get broken
21 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Could you edit? This is set before Arry meets the Blackthorn sisters, which happens before he meets Terance. Sorry, it messes his threadlog to forward date it. We could have a "hey I remember you" thread after Arry joins the group?  :)

A raven ear rotated back as an unfamiliar voice broke the quiet, and the movement of his copper-tipped crown promptly followed. He settled his bright eyes on the features of a young wolfess, who piped up in unusual concern for a stranger; had he been in her position, he probably would've passed on. Arrakis lashed his tail in gratitude and made to turn toward her, careful on the ice to prevent himself from slipping.

"I know," he said softly with mild embarassment, creeping to the lake's frozen edge where he could step with more confidence onto the shore. "I wasn't gonna go, I was just... looking for water that isn't solid." He rolled a shoulder, awkward, and glanced almost longingly out at the distant shimmer of the water's surface. His tongue slipped past his dry lips, attempting to soothe them with a nervous sweep. 

His gaze found the she-wolf's ashen features once more, seeking the soft jade of her eyes. "I'm Arrakis," he offered, this time with a small smile. "I didn't mean to spook you."
Messages In This Thread
Lose a little guard, let it down. - by Arrakis - February 18, 2018, 04:10 PM
RE: Lose a little guard, let it down. - by Wraen - February 24, 2018, 08:44 PM
RE: Lose a little guard, let it down. - by Arrakis - February 25, 2018, 10:00 AM
RE: Lose a little guard, let it down. - by Wraen - March 01, 2018, 03:43 PM