Blacktail Deer Plateau blastocyte cells
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Maybe it was too soon. Which was fine, she got that, no need to worry that he'd offended her because really there wasn't much that bothered her at all. She just didn't want to offend him. Her look was a bit apologetic; just in the even she'd stepped over some boundary that he wasn't ready for. No harm no foul, right? "I don't fear death so much." Catori admitted. She never had, but, it didn't mean that she was exactly eager to have her life over. "I fear the loss, though. I fear missing my family, and all those things I want to do with you guys, and having you meet my family too -" She was rambling a bit though and that wasn't what she'd meant to do either. "It's not the dying, it's the being dead, I think." She summed up quickly. At his words she stopped eating, cleaning the blood off her creamy muzzle as quickly as she could. "I....um." She was a bit nervous, but offered him a little smile and nodded her head. 'I can't stop eating lately. I'm just never full." She admitted. She just had that feeling there was more to her appetite, but, it didn't mean it was any easier to say out loud. "I think...I think I might be pregnant. I've only talked to Gray about it," She said suddenly, a nervous warmth to her voice. Hopefully he wouldn't be upset at all. That was the last thing that she wanted, to have anyone upset about the news. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
blastocyte cells - by Spiritwalker - February 18, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: blastocyte cells - by Sunny - February 19, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: blastocyte cells - by Spiritwalker - February 19, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: blastocyte cells - by Sunny - February 19, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: blastocyte cells - by Spiritwalker - February 20, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: blastocyte cells - by Sunny - February 21, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: blastocyte cells - by Spiritwalker - February 21, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: blastocyte cells - by Sunny - February 22, 2018, 02:34 PM
RE: blastocyte cells - by Spiritwalker - February 22, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: blastocyte cells - by Sunny - February 22, 2018, 05:33 PM
RE: blastocyte cells - by Spiritwalker - February 28, 2018, 11:08 PM