Blacktail Deer Plateau blastocyte cells
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He gave a lopsided grin and a small thump of his tail against the ground "I am honestly on my paws pretty much all day, patrolling or hunting or taking walks. If you need food, it won't be a bother for me to go catch it."He reassured her with a quick nuzzle to the top of her head. The hesitation to talk to her was fading and being replaced by an almost shy sort of desire to be near her. If she was to be his mother he would do as he would have if Amber stayed and provided more children. He would help her in any way he could, Be there for the babies, and love her just as much as he loved his father and Dawn.

The question that came next was unexpected and he blinked, thinking about it for a moment. "From what I have seen...the family likes you. Dawn,Lavender,Easy,Dauntless. The pack seems to respect that you are dad's mate too and I dont think anyone would feel negatively about dad having a third litter...especially since you are hanging around this time."He thought about it as he went. He didnt recall ever seeing anyone act negatively toward Cat or hearing anyone speak badly about her either. 

As she remained tucked against him, he held still enjoying the embrace. The last time he had been held like this was only when he was sick. He didn't usually do the whole hugging thing with Dad but perhaps it was different with mothers? Her comment warmed his heart and he almost got choked up "Thanks Cat, I sure hope so. I..wasnt here when Lavender,Easy and Dauntless were born. Only met them once when they were small. I really want to be around for these kids"he murmured in a choked off voice as he struggled to hold dowm his emotions.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
blastocyte cells - by Spiritwalker - February 18, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: blastocyte cells - by Sunny - February 19, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: blastocyte cells - by Spiritwalker - February 19, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: blastocyte cells - by Sunny - February 19, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: blastocyte cells - by Spiritwalker - February 20, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: blastocyte cells - by Sunny - February 21, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: blastocyte cells - by Spiritwalker - February 21, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: blastocyte cells - by Sunny - February 22, 2018, 02:34 PM
RE: blastocyte cells - by Spiritwalker - February 22, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: blastocyte cells - by Sunny - February 22, 2018, 05:33 PM