Moonspear and I run from wolves
79 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

perhaps it was slightly out of spite that she slipped past the borderline, casting here and there as she searched for some meal the wolves had left behind. for she recognized the similarity in the border scents and the male that had not killed the fox, and if seemed only right that she take his food as he had taken hers. in actuality, of course, he'd done nothing of the sort - merely watched as the fox had slipped away with her prize. but she could not pass up the chance of free food, especially if it came with some glimmer of vengeance.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The sight of a red critter beyond the border was enough to incite Hydra to action. 

Her long-legged strides carried her swiftly in its direction as she barreled downward, swift in her approach. She snarled loudly, her expression quite unforgiving as the distance between them closed to nearly nothing. The sound that came from her was a promise she would deliver, and if it could be defined it would simply mean death.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
79 Posts
Ooc —
She located the rear of a hare - nothing more than skin and bones, though it would have to do. a wild snarl and the pounding of paws had her snatch the hollow meal and tear one glance over her shoulder before lurching into a frenzied sprint. alas, the wild woman was far too close, the distance between them far too small, and even her desperation would not keep the distance between them open for long.
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance was nearby patrolling, as always. the scent of something foreign hit his nose almost as soon as the sound of hydra's growl hit his ears. he raced into action, a little ways back from his friend. he had a rough start, his shoulder still a little meh, but he was soon enough right there in the action, terance was off to the left and running fast, hoping to intersect the stray as hydra chased it towards him.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The familiar hue of black came into her view, and the flash of green in their gaze informed her which of her inky compatriots it would be. Not to mention his scars. Terance moved to intercept, and Hydra did not alter her own trajectory. Be it by his fangs, or her own, the creatures minutes had shifted to seconds, and those numbers slipped into single-digits as Hydra moved to bear down upon them, equal parts ruthless and swift. She had not earned her mastery for idling in matters such of these, but this did not seem much of a fight. Still, no trespassers intentions were ever good of the canine variety, Hydra had found. The notch in her ear had been her first lesson to learn such a truth.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal