Moonspear i just meant that you would be emotionally ruined.
813 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Of all the words that could have come out of Liffey's mouth, and all the guesses he could have made - what she actually said was the last he could have expected. In fact, it took a minute for them to sink in.

And the weight of them, when they did, hit him like a freight train.

He listened as well as he could to the rest of what she said, but panic rose up in his chest with every single word. She was leaving. She and Rannoch. She hadn't been happy here. This wasn't home.

It took a minute for him to be able to respond. He swallowed the panic as best he could for now, though try as he might, he knew he couldn't hide all of it. His ears slicked back, and he stared at her.

"You are my friend here." He said it softly, and the hurt and confusion were clear. He legitimately didn't understand; where had this come from? Why now? "This isn't your family?" In all of their talks, had she ever given him the impression it was otherwise? He couldn't remember, not with the roaring in his ears. But he thought becoming pack it was understood; she'd chosen to be here. Why had she gone where she was so unhappy, and left the Caldera for this then?
Gannet's face and body are open books; you are more than welcome to distinctly notice any emotion written in his posts.
(Most thread titles come from Into the Fire from the Scarlet Pimpernel)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i just meant that you would be emotionally ruined. - by Gannet - February 19, 2018, 07:22 PM