Dragoncrest Cliffs she says that i am changing, i am more than she bargained for
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
As Blixen falls into her answer, Thuringwethil studies her face. The girl’s conviction is honorable and she sees Drageda in her and she’s done nothing but pursue her interests and talents to stand before her, requesting a higher position. Blixen has almost everything she needs to be a capable cheka to her, to their home, and she nods her head slightly—you know I’m dedicated—and she shifts her weight a little as she considers the rest of what she has to say.

She is more proud of her daughter than she has words for. She is able to make decisions for herself as an adult, getting older and forming into a young woman. It is this that helps push Thuringwethil in the direction to continue their family, rather than close off everything and redirect her focus. Drageda is in one piece and more capable than ever, thanks to this girl. But something stifles her immediately handing over the title as she recollects the other day, when the three of them came home bruised and battered from an impromptu battle.

“Your answers are right,” she decides, tongue flicking against the back of her teeth as she steadies her gaze upon the girl, “but you are not ready.” Thuringwethil falls silent then, pregnant pause as she holds back the answer, waiting for the backlash that will likely prove her words true.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: she says that i am changing, i am more than she bargained for - by Antumbra - February 25, 2018, 08:58 AM