Whitebark Stream i only listen to the wind when it's crying
The Green-Eyed Ghost Lives On
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
The young woman padded forward slowly, softly, after the woman had greeted her, and she could tell that she must have been in shock, distress, or something. Xahi scanned the other woman's body, trying to tell just how badly injured she was. "You are hurting, friend,"she began,"please, allow me to help you." Xahi stepepd forwards softly, coming within a 15 foot radius of the other. The girl did not want to come on too strong, but she could sense that the other was in need of help, whether she voiced it or not.

The girl was usually more wary when it came to strangers, but she thought it was right to help this one, as it wasn't in her moral code to leave alone a wounded stranger. She was bound to help her either way, emotionally or physically, even if the other wasn't so keen for shelter. It was just...Xahi's nature. The young woman had been alone after a traumatic event had occured in her life, and she wouldn't allow another to experience that if she could help it.
~ X A H I ~
Messages In This Thread
i only listen to the wind when it's crying - by Dawn - February 19, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: i only listen to the wind when it's crying - by Xahi - February 19, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: i only listen to the wind when it's crying - by Dawn - February 19, 2018, 08:38 PM
RE: i only listen to the wind when it's crying - by Xahi - February 19, 2018, 08:48 PM