Redhawk Caldera Hand in my hand and we promised to never let go
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
All Welcome 
AW!! :D

Sebastian wasn't much better off than he had before. He was still seeing Andalusia in some moments and he couldn't really move well. Luckily Raven was helping him out and giving him herbs that made him feel better. The gaping gash on his left shoulder looked ugly and there was definitely some infection brewing. Hence the feverish nature of the male. Sebastian was still in the spot where Towhee found him. The male didn't feel like moving as it made his shoulder hurt.

"Not a bad day today isn't it, Andalusia?," he spoke to the female that wasn't really there. "Yeah. I think so. It was Marigold and Borage Leaves that Raven used, right? Yeah. I thought so as well," he spoke with a firm nod. "Yeah. The shoulder still hurts. How are your injuries? Maybe Raven can help looking for those herbs. Or I can go when I feel better," he continued to chat, to himself, even though he didn't realize that.
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
((Ahhhh!))

Colt has heard that someone he had yet to meet had returned, and heard about the circumstances somewhat.  Though it was hard to believe without seeing it yourself.

He was in the mood for a chat, so decided to stop in, and sure enough, there the fella was talking to himself.  Colt's ear twisted sideways, but he smiled as he walked up.  "Hey, hows it going?" He asked, ignoring (for the moment) the odd and depressing behavior.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
He is so sweet! <3

Sebastian glanced up when someone approached. He wasn't sure if he knew this wolf or had ever seen him before. Sebastian was still friendly though. He dipped his head in greeting. "Not so well. My shoulder is badly injured," he admitted. "And I lost my tail in the war," he spoke sadly. Sebastian had another good glance at him.

"We haven't met yet, right? I'm Sebastian and this lady next to me is Andalusia. She is healing from her wounds as well," he spoke with a firm nod. He glanced worried at the ground next to him while Sebastian saw Andalusia. He offered the other a saddened smile.
Ghost
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
A couple of years ago, Colt would likely have called the man crazy and scoffed at his obvious break from reality.  But that was before he knew what loss felt like, and after you felt something like that firsthand, it was hard to mock others.  For once, he didn't even need to bite his tongue; no teasing came.

He had seen this man and his friend from a distance, the other rather lovely, and now with a sinking feeling wondered what had happened to her.  "Got a few myself, though none so bad.  Glad you made it back.  Name's Colt."  He smiled, though it was a bit strained.  "Haven't had the pleasure yet."

He didn't feel right saying nothing, but something stopped him from coming right out and shattering Sebastian's fantasy.  So instead he settled on an odd road; "Why don't we let her rest and you tell me more about her? Haven't had the pleasure there either."
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian glanced up at the male. He might be able to help. He was a medic after all, not just Raven. "I can have a look at that if you like," he offered. Though he was not as good as her yet. Sebastian dipped his head when the other told him that his name was Colt. Nice name. "I like that. She looks tired," he spoke in agreement. Sebastian hoped that she would be alright.

"Andalusia is very special to me. I was in the Caldera before, as a young wolf, two years. I got into a fight and she brought me all the way home to the Caldera and made sure I healed from my wounds," he spoke with great passion. "After that I lost sight of her, but once I had my own pack. We ran into each other and she stayed with me again. Since then we never separated. My own pack came back to the Caldera when the water in our territory was bad, we all got sick. Luckily the Caldera took us in. Then the war came, and she saved me again. I'm not worthy of her friendship, really." Sebastian glanced at her again. Perhaps, it was a bit more than friendship. He should ask her once she was awake.
Ghost
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Friends, was it.  Colt had made his own assumptions before the war, and now he was more sure than ever.  But if that was the case, time would be the only thing now that would help the man.  The truth would simply be laughed off, he imagined, or send him deeper down.  

"I had a friend like that, once," Colt responded amicably, though the voice that generally stopped him from sharing these sorts of things was definitely lurking.  "Sounds like a special sort of thing.  Important, no matter how they end up." Friends like that changed you, even after they were gone and no matter how much you might regret them in the early days.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian smiled that the other also had such a wonderful friendship with someone else as well. That he experienced that type of feeling. "It makes me want to be a better friend,' he spoke then. He glanced to the side at Andalusia's sleeping body. So peaceful. He hoped she wasn't in any pain.

"I am not sure what I would do without her. She has seen in my life for so long now. I would miss her terribly," he sighed. 'But let's not think of that. She will make it. I believe in her," Sebastian spoke with a determined look.
Ghost
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
"You'd be surprised what you can make it through.  But fair enough."  Screw it, Colt wasn't about to tell this sick dude he didn't really know the person he thought he was talking about wasn't even there.  That was a conversation that should probably come from a friend.... or a certain alpha, who would likely be thrillledddd.  Now there was a fun thought.

"I hope you get sorted, that was a nasty fight."  He finished, sensing the close might be nearing.  He would have a few scars of his own to carry.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian shook his head. His fever running hot through his body. "I could not live without her. Everyone left me already. If she left as well..." Sebastian couldn't handle that thought. He glanced to the side at Andalusia's sleeping body. Sebastian then placed his head on his paws. He was tired.

The male pointed out how nasty the fight was. Sebastian nodded. "I don't think my shoulder will ever heal," he muttered. "The wound might close up but I feel like there will be a big scar," he admitted. That was the least of his worries though. He was more upset about his tail.
Ghost
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Cheery.  See, that was a problem in Colt's eyes... get too dependent on a person and, inevitably, they are going to leave.  Even if not by choice.  Sure there was the chance they'd stick around, but from his experience, it was far more fun to be doing the leaving than on the receiving end of it.  He couldn't relate.

"At least it comes with a story, a good conversation starter."  . He offered, eyeing the patch.  It probably would be an impressive one, and on a man this size, far better than any colt's rangey form had.  "You can even spice it up.  Tell em you took on a pack singlehanded, or a bear.  Most will forgive a lie if the story's good enough."
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian glanced down at the gash that was definitely going to leave an impressive scar. "Well that is one way of dealing with it," he spoke, though the male did sound a bit more cheered up. "I am hardly the type that would take on a whole pack alone but then again, a stranger might not know that" he thought out loud.

"Where you here before the war?," he then asked. Sebastian couldn't really remember if he had seen Colt around before. Then again he had been rather reclusive before the war, mostly moping that his mate and children left him.
Ghost
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
He agreed, and seemed to realize the beauty of it as he did so.  He was correct; a stranger didn't know shit about what you would or wouldn't do. Colt couldn't count the number of times he'd taken advantage of that, especially with the ladies.  He considered it allowing them to see what they wanted.  Who was he to argue?

"Nope, showed up just in time for the fun," he said with a somewhat dry tone, shaking his head. "Can't say I'm sorry for it, but was pretty shoddy timing.  You?"  He seemed established here, but Colt couldn't be sure.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
To Sebastian, it was unfortunate for the male that he showed at a time of war. He had been part of the pack already. "I was part of the pack when the news came out. Although, I only found out when I wanted to leave. Finley got mad at me, and well, I do have my loyalties to this pack. So there was no way I would leave them while they needed able bodies to fight," he admitted.

Though now he wished he had been selfish and moved away before the war could injure him. Then again, it did display his character and his loyalty to the Caldera that he fought for them even while he was against it. Sebastian would just have to learn to live with his docked tail and a limp.
Ghost
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Colt whistled (if wolves can even whistle, ayy semi realistic) in appreciation and sympathy. "That's a rough break on timing," he commiserated, privately considering that maybe he should have left.  Likely, once he came to his senses, it was a move he'd regret a good long while.  And potentially one he'd resent  Colt's sister for, if she'd guilted him into coming.  That was a her problem though... Colt would have told him good luck and let him bounce.  He wasn't one for cramping another wolf's style.

"You still thinkin of jetting off, once this is done?" he asked, gesturing at the healing wounds.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian had definitely thought about leaving. Perhaps he would. He would visit his sister and see what she had to tell him. Morningside seemed like a wonderfully nice pack. The female Catori seemed very pleasant to be around and friendly. Sebastian might visit them first when his shoulder was better. "Perhaps. I am loyal to this pack now. Perhaps these are the better times."

Sebastian then looked at the other male. "What about you?," he asked curiously. Maybe this male had a place he wanted to go or a good reason to stick around.
Ghost
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
gonna go ahead and wrap this if that's alright!!

What was he thinking on terms of longevity? He liked most of the wolves here, and didn't mind sticking around with the fam.  He fit here somewhat, better than most other places he'd tried, and that wasn't something to take for granted.

"Not sure either, though Fin would have my tail if I ducked out too soon," he replied, certain his sister would take issue with him pledging for convenience only.

The day was getting along, and it seemed high time he jetted off to go do other non-productive things.  Not that shooting the shit here wasn't grand.  "I think I'll leave you to it," he said, indicating that he should get going. "Hope you're back on your feet soon, sticking around or no.". Guy wasn't a friend like Quixote, but he had potential if he got rid of the post-fight crazies and came out ok.  Too bad he might be off.