Redhawk Caldera Hand in my hand and we promised to never let go
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian glanced up at the male. He might be able to help. He was a medic after all, not just Raven. "I can have a look at that if you like," he offered. Though he was not as good as her yet. Sebastian dipped his head when the other told him that his name was Colt. Nice name. "I like that. She looks tired," he spoke in agreement. Sebastian hoped that she would be alright.

"Andalusia is very special to me. I was in the Caldera before, as a young wolf, two years. I got into a fight and she brought me all the way home to the Caldera and made sure I healed from my wounds," he spoke with great passion. "After that I lost sight of her, but once I had my own pack. We ran into each other and she stayed with me again. Since then we never separated. My own pack came back to the Caldera when the water in our territory was bad, we all got sick. Luckily the Caldera took us in. Then the war came, and she saved me again. I'm not worthy of her friendship, really." Sebastian glanced at her again. Perhaps, it was a bit more than friendship. He should ask her once she was awake.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hand in my hand and we promised to never let go - by Sebastian - February 27, 2018, 03:54 AM