Blacktail Deer Plateau high alert (BWP!)
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
lost wifi before I could edit, so I had to delete...I hope jumping in is okay?

He'd been a ways away from the main area of the territory when the loud thing passed over him heading toward Catori,lavender and the rest of them. He heard it and felt it first, the wind blowing his fur around like crazy and the plants nearly breaking under it's force. The noise deafened him as it passed over head and he crouched down, eyes wide and mouth open in a silent cry of fear. It was big and black and weirdly shaped and it flew. What kind of bird was that?!

He pressed himself to the ground and cowered until it passed over him and he realized it was going toward the den area. He gawked and then bristled, suddenly furious. It was going after his family and pack! He ran after it, eyes ablaze with fury that mixed with terror but by the time he got to where Catori,Grayday, and Lavender stood it was still flying over onward toward the unknown. He panted and stood there still hearing it's thunderous roar in the distance. He gawked at the treeline and then looked toward his dad and Catori, moving closer to them though he took his place beside Lavender. He sat down next to her and nudged her cheek gently "Hey lamb...it's okay...it's gone" he murmured before looking at his dad with wide eyes, his own fear clearly written across his face and by the way his fur stuck up on end. "I thought...it was going to attack y'all. I ran as quick as I could but...I was scared. What is it?" he rambled not having heard the whole Last Shadow explanation.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
high alert (BWP!) - by Spiritwalker - February 20, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: high alert (BWP!) - by Lavender - February 20, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: high alert (BWP!) - by Spiritwalker - February 20, 2018, 06:36 PM
RE: high alert (BWP!) - by Grayday Sr. - February 20, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: high alert (BWP!) - by Lavender - February 20, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: high alert (BWP!) - by Spiritwalker - February 20, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: high alert (BWP!) - by Sunny - February 21, 2018, 12:51 AM
RE: high alert (BWP!) - by Grayday Sr. - February 26, 2018, 11:43 PM
RE: high alert (BWP!) - by Lavender - March 04, 2018, 12:46 PM