Stone Circle Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The happiness vanished from her face and she recoiled from him as if she had been snapped at. Not Burr...not a wolf...the words floated around her mind and she sucked in a breath as she stared down at the boy. Her mind warred with itself, thoughts of of course you knew this....but he looks like burr...he's helpless...he needs his mother...but his scent is all wrong, not wolfish... gave her a distant and panicked look as she hunkered down to the ground, grief twisting her features as her lucidity came back. "I think I knew...I just...I have moments where everything is all wrong" she said in a broken voice. Then the fox pup made a curious stream of babble and bumped against Mawk and the lucid moment was shattered.

"He..he needs us around more. He isn't like cyron and rowana who can entertain themselves. He's more...he wants to learn and he is easily scared. He wants his father too...not just his mother" she began to ramble before suddenly standing up and pulling the fox toward her with a protective paw. "Don't take him from me Mawk...he needs me. He was just left here." her eyes were once again clear as this time she seemed to realize this was a fox baby, not someone that had came from her and Mawk's pairing.
Messages In This Thread
Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong - by Illecebra - February 21, 2018, 01:20 AM
RE: Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong - by Mawk - February 21, 2018, 10:44 AM
RE: Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong - by Illecebra - February 21, 2018, 08:52 PM
RE: Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong - by Mawk - February 22, 2018, 11:16 AM
RE: Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong - by Illecebra - February 22, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong - by Mawk - March 02, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong - by Mawk - March 13, 2018, 12:48 PM