Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm dreaming that you'd meet me in the bar in the back before the l-l-lights go black
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil looks at Wildfire a moment, ears twitching when she mentions the cave. Her expression falls blank for a few seconds but she sweeps it away, following along with darkened eyes as the fiery woman bounds away. As she swoops back and bows, she arches a brow with a swish of her curved tail. She lets the anxiety slip from her mind, refocusing to what’s in front of her.

“It’s not fair, is it,” she observes with a slight wrinkle to her nose. She moves forward in an attempt to forget the negativity. They can ignore the technicality most days but where it seems to count most, she’s much more aware of what has to happen. Thuringwethil swoops in the next moment, coming up next to the playful woman. “Let’s go north,” she suggests, and gives her a nudge, and nip of her side, to urge her forward.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm dreaming that you'd meet me in the bar in the back before the l-l-lights go black - by Antumbra - February 28, 2018, 12:24 AM