Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm dreaming that you'd meet me in the bar in the back before the l-l-lights go black
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil keeps her eyes on her mate, watching her response as she sees their new location. Even if there were somewhere nearby, outside the territory, Thuringwethil would still prefer this. Acting as Wildfire’s guard herself doesn’t settle the nerves she feels, letting the woman leave their claim, and so she is happy that the woman enjoys what she’s managed to put together.

As Wildfire presses up against her, moving along and finding a place for them to settle, she brings up Étoille again. This time, she nods, agreeing to the same thing. They don’t have to share this with anyone, if she can help it.

She moves after her, lowering herself to the ground rather quickly and squishing some of the flowers. Looking up at Wildfire, she thumps the ground once and invites her in, getting comfortable in their new spot.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm dreaming that you'd meet me in the bar in the back before the l-l-lights go black - by Antumbra - March 11, 2018, 03:39 PM