Bearclaw Valley Does my pen only write bitter words for those who are dear to me
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
@Mawk @Dakarai back dated to 2/18

The morning had long risen in the sky. Yet this morning, the sunrise was as if blood was split haphazardly across the usual pastel colors. As she had watched it, her brows furrowed, her tail flicking uneasily. The day wore on and things passed as usual, yet the feeling would not leave her. Maybe it was the fact she was concerned about the fact that Reigi had been gone for days on end. Maybe it was the fact that her nightmares had been steadily getting worse, the one the night before the worst yet.
Shaking her head, she padded across the valley and towards the entrance. The rock looked bare and empty, only sharpening the feeling of dread in her stomach. She huffed, turning back around. Everything was fine.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Ever since he'd confessed his love for onyx and gotten one in return and learned of her history with Lonzo, he'd stayed close by. Dakarai always made sure he had wind of her scent or at least remained close enough by the territory that he could run to her if summoned. Today he patrolled the borders, refreshing his scent and finding one to be fainter than usual. The she wolf he'd met, the silent one. He didn't know of her name despite having seen her around and met her twice himself, but the fact that she was missing troubled him. Her scent upon the boulder wasn't that fresh either like it usually was, he'd come to realize she perched upon it quite often. 

For the past few days a sort of nagging feeling of dread had hung over him. He couldn't place it, he couldn't figure out why, but something troubled him and made him antsy. He could just feel that a storm was coming, one that would change his life. As he made his way toward the entrance of the territory and past the boulder, he spotted Onyx who seemed to be heading back away from the entrance and gave a low whuff ears perking with curiosity. He picked up his pace and stopped by her side, looking off toward the end of the borders. "Something feels odd...almost like the nervousness before a big storm. The she wolf, the silent one...she hasn't been around has she?" he spoke quietly. He didn't want to cause Onyx to worry but there also wasn't any point in trying to lie. Something was very off.