Sea Lion Shores Winged, Feathered Engel
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
All Welcome 
Engel watched from a distance at his target. He planned to have a lot of fun with this. He waited from a distance, shaking his butt out of anticipation. Then, as soon as Engel found himself ready he moved quickly, charging. He barked at the target; a flock of gulls.

He yipped and barked at them as he laughed inbetween while they flew off into the air. "Yeah, fly! Fly away, you dumb-" He missed a mound of sand that was a bit high, and flipping and rolling he went.

@Dakini
All of Engel's threads are always open! For better or for worse.
90 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
As her small paws hit the ground, her ears perked up at the sound of what sounded like a bark. A flock of birds lifted off the ground, and she grinned, trotting faster. That looked like fun.
As she heard the male voice, her eyes lit up with amusement, her tail wagging as a giggle escaped her maw. Her eyes went wide as she immediately stopped and sat down, wrapping her tail around her feet, her features amused as she looked at him.
Daisies and Dynamite wrapped in a fluff ball.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel wriggled about on the ground as he attempted to roll over and get up. He grumbled to himself as he did, and as he tried he spotted a figure and froze up. Well...how embarassing. He shrugged off the embarassment and corrected himself onto his belly. "Uh...hey!" He wondered briefly how much they had seen. "Just having fun down here...rolling about in the sand...lots of fun!"
90 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Her eyes sparkled as he froze for a moment, then spoke. Tilting her head slightly, her voice was almost a giggle as she trotted to the top. It was a nice tumble. Although you didn't quite land on your feet. Let me try.
Purposefully, she missed a step and tumbled, her fluffy tail a blur as she toppled down next to her, landing hard on her stomach. A small 'oof' left her mouth, but she sat up and shook then looked at him. How was that?
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel smirked, giving a half-hearted chuckle at that. But he was a bit ashamed that someone, let alone a female had seen that. He was always trying to be the best to impress...rolling on one's face is not something impressive. Though as long as it got a laugh. Engel was about to make a reply when she came rolling, and he got up worried, in case she got hurt. 

Yet she landed just fine on her stomach, and after a bit of holding it in after her own response, he laughed. "It was more impressive than mine" he said, remaining where he was. "Should be more careful though, rolling like that could get you hurt."
90 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
His laugh reached her ears, and she grinned at him. It was a nice sound, but at his words, she shook her head and laughed again. This isn't anything. You should have seen me the other day. I was jumping around in a field and almost knocked myself out. Surprise crossed her face as embarrassment came into her eyes. Why did she tell him that? Getting up, she gave herself a full real body shake and sat back down, her fur poofy for a moment before settling down. Her ears flicked forward as she spoke, curiousity present on her features. My name is Dakini. Your laugh is nice, Señor... She drew it out, hoping for a name.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
He laughed again. Someone almost as accident prone as he was. He gave her a look over as she was there on her belly, not noticing the flash of embarassment she had. Then she complimented him after sitting herself up. His ear flicked at hearing it. 

"A nice laugh, you say?" He smiled. "Yours is cute too" he said back, returning the favor. "Engel...rhymes with angel, but as most find out I am no angel..." He said that with a wily grin. He tried to think of something to rhyme with Dakini. But, nothing came to mind.
90 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
She grinned lopsidedly at him as he complimented her, tail swishing over the ground. Gracías, Engel...Angel, you say? Getting up, she slowly walked around him, her eyes going over his frame. She circled him then laughed softly, appreciating his coat. Quietly, she spoke, her eyes locking with his for a moment. I honestly wouldn't doubt it. Although I have a feeling that there is a streak of mischievousness a mile wide underneath those beautiful eyes. A little flirting couldn't hurt..could it?
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Gracias...what language was that? Engel had heard something like that before, he thought. But he pushed it back in his mind. He grinned, shrugging. "There might just be..." he said. He sniffed at Dakini as she circled about, looking him over. 

"Your coat has a most very beautiful combination of colors. Compared to just this red" he said, gesturing to himself with that. "So what might you be doing out here?" All alone, especially.
90 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
She smiled and shook her head, wanting to protest his compliment. She wasn't that pretty. But she accepted it gracefully. Thank you. But your red is striking against the snow, if I may say that. She quirked her eyebrow at him as he directed a question her way. This is my home now. A group of wolves have accepted me as one of their own. Her eyes lit up with happiness as her tail wagged, her accent a bit thicker as she spoke with excitement, standing up while speaking. The one called Rosalyn is so nice, and the one they call Smoke, he's.. different, but I like him.
As she answered, her curiousity perked and her ears came forward, her head cocked to the left. I am not completely helpless, Engel. I may be small, but I can hold my own....What about you? Why are you here?
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel grinned, meetings like this he enjoyed. Compliments going back and forth. "Thank you..." It seemed many found his red fur striking. But he was always one to find all others more striking than himself. 

Her answer struck him. Rosalyn, he had met her before. The brown female that had spotted him in a shallow river. And Smoke...she's didn't mean... "Do...do you mean Smokestep? Guess we're fellow crew...crew mate."

He tipped his head a little forward, then looked over his shoulder at himself. "I'm quite small too, as you can see." But most red wolves were, quite small compared to others. "You know Awinita? She's lovely, a real darling she is. Kind, sweet...a little bit mischievous like myself." He grinned with a knowing grin.
90 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Smokestep. So that was his full name. Odd, but she liked the name. Her eyes brightened as she learned they were in the same...crew, her tail swishing happily. That is a lovely surprise, to know that we are going to meet again. You are very enjoyable company. As he mentioned Awinita, she smiled but shook her head, a sparkle in her eyes. She sounds like someone I would like. I wonder if she would like me. She smiled a little sheepishly. My curiosity gets me in trouble. Might be the reason I don't have friends. The trouble I get into isn't usually good.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engelhard grinned back at her. Yes it was quite a lovely surprise, indeed. "Then perhaps we may meet again, Dakini" the male said back to her. Then she began to speak of Awinita.

"Yes, she's a sweetheart really...We know each other from a meeting before" he explained, a knowing grin across his muzzle. He shrugged at her next statement. "Hey, we all get in trouble...I certainly too, but it's more...something else than curiosity."
90 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
She quirked an eyebrow at his look, a smile on her lips as she giggled lightly. It had been nice meeting this one called Engel, very nice. She thought they would get along nicely. Swishing her tail, she tilted her head a moment as he spoke, a thoughtful look on her face. I suppose you are right, my friend. Where will you travel next?
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engelhard shrugged. Where would he go next? Anywhere east of here. "To find another pack along the coast, I guess" the older male said. His tail wagged behind him. He would need to go eventyally, to continue on. "I'll see you another time, I guess, Miss Dakini." He gave a rather gentlemanly bow.
90 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
She smiled at him and bowed her own head, looking up after a few momemts, her eyes bright with happiness. It has been a pleasure, Engel. We will have to talk again. Adios. Take care. With a wave of her tail, she trotted off, a small laugh of joy following her.