Sea Lion Shores you bring out the best in me
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —
i just gotta say that I really like our family and these dorks make me happy <3

Catori felt her heart pounding, eyes scanning the horizon until she saw a familiar dark smudge. She moved to greet her, finding Stockholm's now familiar pale body just beyond her, and when they were reunited Catori leaned into her cousin's inquisitive touch. When the question was posed in that unique way that Coelacanth was capable of she shook her head, No, I'm fine - but her eyess spoke the worry she'd felt. "Grayday called those things the Last Shadow, those...those giant things in the sky. I was scared something happened to you." She admitted breathlessly, milky eyes sweeping from one to the other. Catori wasn't accustomed to the way it felt to be scared. She didn't particularly like the feeling, she decided, and it made her near bitter to consider that something might have happened to her cousin and she was not there to do anything. 

She felt herself almost floaty with the relief of knowing that Seelie wasn't hurt. Stockholm no doubt would have taken care of her but she still worried. Without the immediate worst cases running through her head Catori could focus on everything else. "So....um. We're possibly moving - well. We're probably moving, if our scouts find a good home for us. There's been a lot of interlopers on the Plateau and now there is that pack in the Forest..." She trailed off, giving a sigh. She wanted a safe home for her puppies to be born into but the thought of being further from Seelie truly made her worried. 

"And...we'll be going before I whelp." She said with a tentative smile, looking from one to the other for their reactions.
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
you bring out the best in me - by Spiritwalker - February 22, 2018, 05:25 AM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Coelacanth - February 22, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Stockholm - March 02, 2018, 04:18 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Spiritwalker - March 02, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Coelacanth - March 04, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Stockholm - March 13, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Spiritwalker - March 16, 2018, 03:55 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Coelacanth - March 18, 2018, 04:59 AM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Stockholm - March 23, 2018, 10:47 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Spiritwalker - March 30, 2018, 12:12 AM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Coelacanth - April 06, 2018, 04:49 AM