Blacktail Deer Plateau I can explain
178 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
the information that shale offered them during their trip back to morningside was vague and dauntless was only paying half attention. despite that he knows burr's death isn't his fault directly, the truth is there was a heavy guilt weighing down on his shoulders. it makes each step feel sluggish and he debates with whether he is eager to be home or not because he's torn about it. they crossed the border at mid-day and dauntless couldn't help the sinking feeling that settles in the pit of his stomach as he expects to feel relief but doesn't. he dreads facing easy and telling her of what happened. he knew that out of them all she was the closest to burr ...but he undoubtedly felt responsible for telling her. it should be him and not anyone else, he believes.

dauntless is almost relieved to hear that easy wasn't presently in the territory but it was a double bladed sword: it meant he could put off the terrible news he had for her but ...it meant putting it off which meant he had to carry this around for a while longer. dauntless remains quiet and stays with the older duo though he wants nothing more to seek out lavender and talk about what happened while he was away with her.
Messages In This Thread
I can explain - by Pema - February 23, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: I can explain - by Shale - February 23, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: I can explain - by Dauntless - February 25, 2018, 06:25 AM
RE: I can explain - by Grayday Sr. - March 21, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: I can explain - by Pema - March 30, 2018, 02:49 AM