Blackfeather Woods but the vast shipwreck of my life’s esteems;
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The light mass was not spotted whilst remarking the borders, though her scent was later picked up when Kove set out to do the same thing. The odour was particularly pungent and plentiful, though he could not put a face to the individual; he’d rarely seen the woman, even in passing, especially as of late. With his presence at the borders not currently necessary, he found himself trailing after the scent mingling with the urine, following her markers as he worked his way deeper into the territory.

It came as a surprise when he realised the direction he was heading in, the temple soon in his sights and calling him closer. There were few instances during which he’d ventured there, as it was more often occupied by Potema than any other. Yet, that did not make him hesitant; the woods were his now, he could go where he pleased, though even without the new title his role as a priest would have justified his being there. And it was there that he found the owner of the scent he’d been following, pale fur standing out and sides heavy.

He was silent, observing her and noting the offering. Yet a chuff soon escaped him, soft and barely audible, for he did not know her name and wished not to disturb the silence any more than he already had.
Messages In This Thread
but the vast shipwreck of my life’s esteems; - by Relmyna - February 23, 2018, 02:27 PM
RE: but the vast shipwreck of my life’s esteems; - by Kove - February 25, 2018, 03:33 AM