Dragoncrest Cliffs remember, dogs are not allowed in the dog park
68 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
It doesn’t take long for someone to find him. He remembers the boring routines and expectations. The wind blows away from the sea and he captures the fresh scent of his brother. A sneer forms on his features and he turns. Silent steps do not give him indication of the exact location but the smear of white against red bark pulls his attention toward Artaax. The tall, proud-of-himself wolf stands before him and the glare of teeth only briefly catch his eye.

Sirio smirks, slowing to a stop now that a wall separates him and his goal.

“Oh, brother,” he says, licking his lips. Deep eyes catch the bi-color eyes, matching opposite of his father. It doesn’t seem fair the other boy looks more like his father than he does, regardless they come from the same fruits, but it doesn’t matter. “You are in my way,” he comments, glancing over as Blixen steps up and pairs with her brother. He only gives her a lazy glance and holding it for just slightly too long, before returning back to the boy.
i want i want i want i want i want;
am i repulsive in my wanting
Messages In This Thread
remember, dogs are not allowed in the dog park - by Sirio - February 23, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: remember, dogs are not allowed in the dog park - by Sirio - February 23, 2018, 08:43 PM