Bearclaw Valley Monster,how should I feel?
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
He wouldn't look at her. A feeling of dread crawled over her. Was it her? Her brows furrowed, and she hesitantly raised her paw to go towards him. She clamped her feelings back. He needed her. Yet he began to speak, and she drew in a breath as she saw his eyes. Empty. Cold. A shiver went down her spine. Something happened. Something bad. Her eyes went over him almost frantically, but no wounds were seen, and a sigh of relief came. Then the words came.

And she froze, her eyes going black with anger and pain. His gaze was on her, yet he was somewhere completely different. And it frightened her slightly. What kind of woman would turn their children against a man such as him? Calming herself, her eyes were still black as he came back. And spoke again. And her muscles grew tense with rage. Olive. Even the thought of her now brought a bad taste in her mouth. Yet the anger turned to sadness as she heard the way he spoke. His face said it all, and she stepped closer, longing to take the agony on it from him. She paused, trying to wait for him to finish..

His tremor broke her, and she didn't wait for him to finish, but stepped forward and nuzzled him gently while tears fell. A low growl escaped, a mixture of anger and pain. Her voice trembled as she licked his tears, her eyes closed.

I don't know, love. I don't know. It was wrong of her. So wrong. She fought the growing rage for this woman, the idea crossing her mind. Pushing her own problems and emotions harshly back, she nuzzled him, feeling hopeless in her efforts to comfort him. Quietly, she spoke. Prove to yourself that you aren't that man they believe you are. Prove them wrong. I believe you're a good man. A strong man. You aren't that man.  I believe you aren't. Show me, love.

Looking into his eyes of blue, her heart broke for him and herself, yet she smiled softly at the one who had her heart. Soft kisses were laid on his jawline, then she pressed herself into him, hoping to help, longing to take it away.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
Monster,how should I feel? - by Dakarai - February 23, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: Monster,how should I feel? - by Onyx Saefyn - February 24, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: Monster,how should I feel? - by Dakarai - February 24, 2018, 01:40 AM
RE: Monster,how should I feel? - by Onyx Saefyn - February 25, 2018, 12:32 PM
RE: Monster,how should I feel? - by Dakarai - February 25, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Monster,how should I feel? - by Onyx Saefyn - February 26, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: Monster,how should I feel? - by Dakarai - February 26, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: Monster,how should I feel? - by Onyx Saefyn - February 28, 2018, 10:33 AM