Bearclaw Valley Monster,how should I feel?
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
His words pained her, for she could not imagine denouncing her own children. Yet the agony and brokenness she heard and felt in him would not let her move from him as she felt his heartbeat against herself. The bittersweetness of his next words made her nuzzle him, and as he wrapped his neck around her, she closed her eyes. And with strong convictions, her voice was quiet, yet steady and determined, a pain underlining it as she leaned into the comforting chest.

You are the one I love, Dakarai. You and Mawk and his family. I have no one else. I need no one else. My family is my world. And I don't want my world to be taken away because of my mistakes.

Her heart was sharp with agony yet love as she tried to convey a hidden message. She wanted him to figure it out, but not until after it happened. Listening to his heartbeat, she smiled slightly, the beating of it comforting, and she committed it to memory and pressed closer. A soft whimper escaped her lips, yet she clenched her teeth together, cutting off the unwanted noise. Looking up at him, her dark eyes searched the depths of his blue ones before speaking softly, gazes locked. I love you, Dakarai. I will not replace Olive or your children, but I swear... Her eyes blackened as she hesitated for only a moment before continuing. I swear, on my children's graves, I will stand by you, and be here when you need someone until I am gone. I love you...you know that...right?

The question came out in a whisper as she blinked back tears, yet she would not let them fall as she smiled tremulously at him.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
Monster,how should I feel? - by Dakarai - February 23, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: Monster,how should I feel? - by Onyx Saefyn - February 24, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: Monster,how should I feel? - by Dakarai - February 24, 2018, 01:40 AM
RE: Monster,how should I feel? - by Onyx Saefyn - February 25, 2018, 12:32 PM
RE: Monster,how should I feel? - by Dakarai - February 25, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Monster,how should I feel? - by Onyx Saefyn - February 26, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: Monster,how should I feel? - by Dakarai - February 26, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: Monster,how should I feel? - by Onyx Saefyn - February 28, 2018, 10:33 AM