Emberwood Pick a star on the dark horizon and follow the light
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Are you alright?

The woman opened her mouth to answer and yet no words fell from her mouth as she blinked back tears, turning slightly away from the woman. Sighing, she hung her head and shook her head, suddenly tired. Tired of running, tired of searching, tired of being alone...yet again. Her voice portrayed her emotions as she spoke but one word in that moment.

No.

As it hung into the air, she sat down heavily in the snow. No fear rested on her face, only a determination that was waning and a deep sadness. No, she wasn't. She was far from it, yet the wreck of feelings in her was too tangled to unravel, making it difficult to explain. Steadily, she spoke.

No, I am not. Yet I cannot explain. I am a searcher. I think I will always be. Always have been, always will be.

Always have been...always will be.

The words struck her harder then she thought they would, and on the last word, her voice cracked in a soft cry of pain. Clamping her jaw shut, she shook her head, the movement only jumbling her thoughts more. She wouldn't break. She wouldn't. Her lungs yearned for fresh air, and she breathed in deeply then released the warm breath into the growing darkness. Speaking once more,she made her purpose known, voice carried over to the other as if the wind knew she was the one she was looking for.

I am looking for one called Olive. I am not sure if she could help or even if she would want to, yet she is the one I need to speak with.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Pick a star on the dark horizon and follow the light - by Onyx Saefyn - February 24, 2018, 01:43 PM