Emberwood Pick a star on the dark horizon and follow the light
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
As the beautiful wolfess spoke, she froze, blinking. What was she going to say? Her breath quickened as she snapped her head towards her. Studying her for a fleeting moment, her heart broke again. What a trade. 

Hesitating, she wondered how she would explain why she was here. Her brows furrowed slightly, and she opened her mouth to speak. My name is Onyx. Onyx Saefyn. I am... She stopped, biting the inside of her lip. Mate? Companion? Friend? Shaking her head slightly, she tried another route.

I recently settled in this area, and my past has followed me. My long lost brother lives here and my...companion has sworn to protect me. The next part was painful. Almost too painful. Tears dripped onto the snow as she spoke again. I have put them all in danger. I don't want to, but I need to. They don't need my past haunting their future.

She looked at the woman again, almost a goddess and spoke, her voice broken yet determined. I need to...was needing...asking... She stumbled over her words, but then she let it flow. Dakarai is...was my companion. He's taken it into his own paws to make sure I'm safe. I'm leaving...to keep him...the man I love safe. My nightmares are my own. They don't need to be burdened.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Pick a star on the dark horizon and follow the light - by Onyx Saefyn - February 24, 2018, 06:02 PM