Emberwood Pick a star on the dark horizon and follow the light
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Before she even spoke, the wolfess seemed...off? No, she didn't think so. Her emotions seemed to be mixed. She seemed bitter as she continued talking. Flicking her ears, the sunlit woman tilted her head and watched her almost sharply. She thought about how broken Dakarai was when he came back from Cass, and she wanted to hate this woman. The longing to be able to hate her burned her, and yet..

She couldn't. To do that would to hate herself. The beautiful wolfess was bitter, and she felt pity and empathy strike her heart. She had been through hell, it seemed to her, and yet she was trying to help her. Was she? Doubts nipped at her, but she pushed them back and tried to focus on the woman.

As the wolfess leaned slightly into her, she blinked at the odd intimate move. Her fur was like down, and she shook her head slightly. She knew she wasn't the prettiest, but this one made her feel like a weed beside a rose. But roses had their thorns, and she was no different. The bitterness she had clearly shown before was sharp, and she wondered how deep it went.

The sylph asked her a question, and she shook the thoughts from her brain and blinked. Hesitating, she spoke, her stance showing mixed feelings. Have you smelt a wolf scent the smells like fallen pine needles and burnt forest? And do know a place where I can rest without being bothered..not..woods. She hoped her emotions weren't clear on her as she looked around the forest, eyes wary.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Pick a star on the dark horizon and follow the light - by Onyx Saefyn - February 28, 2018, 11:20 AM