Bearclaw Valley Where are you now, Are you lost? Will I find you again?
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Her paws hurt. Her muscles were sore. She dragged herself across the plains, across the bright snow, over rivers. Yet it was her thoughts that ate at her. Tore at her soul. Set her heart on fire. Doubts soared. Should she go back? She had stayed away on purpose, agitation clear to anyone who saw her.

The snow crunched underneath her paws, yet it was not because of her weight. She stomped the pure whiteness, hating it with every fiber of her being. It reminded her that she was not pure. She was used. Broken. Dirty. The last word screamed in her mind and to shake it, she stopped in her tracks and snarled, a very rare sight. She was tired of this. Tired of being...

Broken. Used up. Confused.

Shaking her coat, a moan rose from her throat. She hurt. Inside and out. She would have to hurt the ones she loved. Mawk. Cebra. Dakarai. 

Reigi.

Her eyes filled with tears as she thought of her new friend. Tears of pain, sadness...Anger. a low rumble grew in her chest. She was pissed. Why her? She had smelt him and her. She saw the blood...and fur. Rage surged through her, and she snorted, the poisonous scent still lingering. Fear was there, too. And as she grew close, it grew, surpassing the rage. 

Passing the rock that Reigi usually sat on, a low whine escaped her muzzle as sadness  ran through her. Where WAS she? 

She tore her gaze from it and faltered in her steps as before her was the man that she loved, the one who she would have to break his heart. Her footsteps became as if she were going through a thick bog. Her eyes betrayed her, as did her tail. Hanging her head, she spoke the name that she didn't think would ever speak again.

Hello, Dakarai.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Where are you now, Are you lost? Will I find you again? - by Onyx Saefyn - February 24, 2018, 03:38 PM