Hoshor Plains All I've got's this sunny afternoon
149 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa
Away
Nara had walked on after smelling the scent. She couldn’t figure out if it was one wolf or more, but they must have already picked up the scent of her blood, since it was so overwhelming. Even to herself. It drowned out anything else. 
She had decided to walk on, because it hadn’t been the first time she had met wolves with malicious thoughts. She couldn’t possibly know what these wolves’ intentions where. Or this wolf’s intentions. Though, a hunting partner would be great, or even just a friend to walk with and talk to. Nara felt torn inside. 
A rustling caught her attention and she stopped, ears moving to all sides. She was certain that this time it wasn’t her own tail. Nara sniffend the air, but she only smelled blood. She looked at the wound again. If she tried to run off now, it would get torn open more and they would easily be able to track her. Nara hesitated. Maybe they’re nice, she thought. Or maybe it’s just a mouse or a rabbit
Nara whined softly in desperation. She wanted to know. Hello?, she almost whispered. It felt like calling out someones name when you almost know for certain you’re the only one who can hear it. Nara waited with anticipation.  
Messages In This Thread
All I've got's this sunny afternoon - by Nara - February 25, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: All I've got's this sunny afternoon - by Nara - February 26, 2018, 01:53 AM
RE: All I've got's this sunny afternoon - by Nara - February 26, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: All I've got's this sunny afternoon - by Nara - February 26, 2018, 04:30 PM
RE: All I've got's this sunny afternoon - by Nara - February 27, 2018, 04:11 PM
RE: All I've got's this sunny afternoon - by Nara - February 27, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: All I've got's this sunny afternoon - by Nara - February 28, 2018, 03:50 PM