Hoshor Plains All I've got's this sunny afternoon
149 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa
Away
A place of our own, Nara echoed in her mind. She'd never really had such a place. A home. Nara's mother was ripped from her life before she could ever mean anything to her. I'm sure that if there hadn't been a storm that day, she would have loved me and cared for me, always, Nara thought. She needed to believe it, because the truth might shatter her heart in an unmendable amount of pieces. But deep down, she knew it was a lie. Her pack had left her behind to die when the winter had made them weak and desperate. And then it happened again with her surrogate mother. Maybe it was time to leave the past behind and find a new home. A kinder one.
Nara tensed when the wound started to sting. That was a good sign if she remembered right. She watched the dark wolf before her. He was kind and compassionate and she could see him become a great leader. Maybe he already was. 
Suddenly feeling brave - let's say it was because of the blood loss - she asked: Could I come with you, to this place you speak of? She held her breath, waiting for his answer.
Messages In This Thread
All I've got's this sunny afternoon - by Nara - February 25, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: All I've got's this sunny afternoon - by Nara - February 26, 2018, 01:53 AM
RE: All I've got's this sunny afternoon - by Nara - February 26, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: All I've got's this sunny afternoon - by Nara - February 26, 2018, 04:30 PM
RE: All I've got's this sunny afternoon - by Nara - February 27, 2018, 04:11 PM
RE: All I've got's this sunny afternoon - by Nara - February 27, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: All I've got's this sunny afternoon - by Nara - February 28, 2018, 03:50 PM