Dragoncrest Cliffs it's a well known fact about you:
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Thuringwethil’s morning were getting later and later. As the biting temperatures start to die off and the sun offers up a little stationary warmth and the promise of spring, she remains behind with her mate before moving on. Soon, she will gather the wolves together and discuss the matters of their neighbors, but this today when she does set into routine, a fox crosses her path at the wrong place and wrong time.

It is a quick end, snapping easily around the neck, and carrying the rest of it further in into the territory. The less attraction of fresh blood on her borders, the better, and she begins to instinctively take it to Wildfire. When @Prince’s scent crosses her path, she slows to a stop—she hasn’t seen him very much since he joined, and she hasn’t seen him since he stumbled back to their borders. Thuringwethil moves with kill in tow to locate him.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
70 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Prince had been in his usual routine-- restlessly pacing along the borders, marking them, watching. He wondered if the wolves from Arrille's pack would come, or if perhaps Arrille himself would. The thought of the sandy-legged boy caused his jaw to tighten and his ears to flatten. If he ever saw him again...
Heda's scent pulled him from these thoughts. Prince had been avoiding the higher ranking members of Drageda-- not that it was difficult. He was unimportant for now, and perhaps that was for the better; the incident with the traitor had left him feeling inadequate. The last thing he had wanted was to come here to be a burden. A disappointment. He froze in place the moment the scent hit him, and soon enough Heda was coming into view, towards him.
Without hesitation, the boy lowered his head and posture in recognition of her rank. Heda. Hofli yu laik stanop.
so take it in, don't hold your breath
the bottom's all i've found
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
He comes into view after a moment, turning to greet him. She nods once, and then swings her jaws so the fox drops closer to him. He’d gone through a struggle not too long ago having made an attempt to retrieve Arrille, regardless of the motive. “Sha,” she tells him, mostly indifferent. She’s back in one piece after the war and everyone is on edge with their neighbors. Everything is as expected to be in Drageda, she assumes. Gon yu,” she adds.

She hasn’t spent a lot of time with Prince, his arrival in the pack poor timing and mostly unimpressive, but she is curious. His friend has failed to resurface since their return but she does not speak up yet. How are you?
Trigedasleng · Common
70 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
The pale boy hadn't known what to expect at first. He glanced fleetingly over Heda when he caught the tang of blood in the air, but her answer came at the same time and he noticed she carried prey. The momentary concern barely had time to abate fully before it was replaced; this time it was surprise and gratitude that struck him.
Thank you. Prince inched closer to the kill and lowered his back end, sitting with his front paws barely brushing the fox's fur. He hesitated a moment at the question that followed, not eager to admit that he wasn't settling as well as he had hoped.
I've felt a bit lost. He admitted after a couple beats. My parents-- and then Bean-- but... it is good to be here, at least. It's what mother wanted; to follow you. Even at the end...
Prince paused again before he thought to add, genuine and solemn but soft-voiced: I will carry that loyalty until my own end, as well.
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Prince accepts the fox. She watches him pull it close but does not go right for it. He has the manners from those in Trigeda and she appreciates it, nodding her head a little as he continues on. Thuringwethil has spent little time with him since his arrival and she can’t help but feel responsible for some of this feeling. Even if he mentions his parents, and his unsavory companion, she knows Drageda hasn’t been the most welcoming. It is filled with outsiders and those of their own are quiet at times, like Ajatar and Tirgatao, and those born here are a little different from Prince, even if they are still the same.

Chit na ai dula kos laik hou? she decides to ask. She can’t bring his parents back and Bean is not welcome (she doesn’t mention, surely he knows) but perhaps there’s something else she can do to push him in the right direction.
Trigedasleng · Common
70 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
The question was as unexpected as the rest of the encounter, from Prince's perspective; caught off-guard again, he took another few beats to find his answer. For a fleeting moment he wondered if he should just go back-- back to Trigeda, or even Sangeda, where it seemed things had fallen into place more easily.
But he didn't want that. He wanted to be here. Even if it wasn't as easy as before. Prince offered Heda a gentle smile, grateful and reassuring.
I only need time, Commander. To make myself a place here. I want to-- He paused for a beat, sudden heat rising in his ears as he blurted out his admission: I hope to become a warrior, with time. And training, of course.
The boy's embarrassment was likely obvious; Heda was a great warrior, and he was unskilled, possessing only the basics that had been taught to all his packmates. So he was a bit self-conscious.
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Prince does not ask for much but time. If they hadn’t just had a war and weren’t on the upswing, she might have more scrutiny for him. He doesn’t have the proper way of life Drageda is, does not have the comradery the other children had forged amongst themselves. He is neither a child nor an adult and yet something in between and without his friend, perhaps lonelier. “You should train with the other warriors. I’m sure you all can learn from each other,” she tells him with a swish of her tail. Perhaps she’ll tell @Eske to offer him a few lessons and give him the advantage against those that have trained their whole lives in Drageda. For they have completed one war, it seems they are not far from another.

She gives him further encouragement, should he need it, but hopefully he'll find his footing soon and with the threat of danger on the horizon, she hopes it is soon. With a last of her tail and parting words, Thuringwethil ultimately leaves him with the kill and his time to enjoy a meal.
Trigedasleng · Common